Abilities (16)
    4 Supernova
    4 Stoneskin
    4 Shadow Font
    2 Ley Line Nexus
    2 Shriek of Revulsion

41 cards including Gravebone

Reasoning:

Crystal Shards, Harbinger of Death, Falseblood Cultist feed your graveyard with big allies. 4 Supernova ensures you have it ready on turn 5, just in case you are going to be overrun by rush allies. Stoneskin, Wulven Scout and Shriek of Revulsion prepare your big ally for enemy abilities when you raise it from the graveyard. Shadow Font enables you to rush with big allies from graveyard - With fonts, you can have 2 big allies in play by turn 6. Also, the turn after u cast Shadow Font, you can hard cast a big ally and then activate gravebone's ability to revive another big ally (so on that turn, you put in play 2 more big allies). LLN stops any armors or weapons which prevent your onslaught. I chose not to include fireballs and lightning strikes as they conflict with my moves during turns 3 (shard/scout) and 4 (cultist/scout/stoneskin on revived big ally). I feel that Supernova on turn 5 is better to wipe out everything, and then revive a big ally afterwards.

This deck is the first original deck creation i posted. Please critique and/or improve the same. This deck is so much fun to play. (And yes, expect many to ragequit after seeing your 4 big allies with stoneskin or otherwise on turns 6 and 7).

As Zaladar loses his cutlass in 2.83, I have now chosen to pledge my allegiance to the almighty Gravebone. Hail Gravebone! Hahaha

IGN - EllerD
    Last edited by eller_d; 05-27-2014 at 05:25 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    How crucial is the Wulven Scout?
    I'd rather have a stronger 3 drop like Garg, DC or Krygon.
    IGN: jultrio

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Jultrio View Post
    How crucial is the Wulven Scout?
    I'd rather have a stronger 3 drop like Garg, DC or Krygon.
    It actually allows you to read how the opponent can kill your big allies. Hence, you can plan how you play an ally from the grave or hard cast it. The garg, dc or krygon have no purpose but to stall early rush, which a nova can do on turn 5, most of the time.

Scout is crucial especially when you have no stoneskin on hand or shriek of revulsion. Its a big risk to summon a big ally or revive one. But with scout, you can plan how you will do it.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks for the input jultrio. I will try krygon if it works well in the deck.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    This looks similar to a poor mans GB I was using before the merchant started selling singles awhile back. Stoneskin to me is meh....its easily worked around...and the problem I found was that my fatties were just not that consistent. I suggest dropping 4 Stoneskin
    +1 scourge, 1 dakrath, 1 sor
    IGN A1 WrathOfCroft

The Unique Never Assimilate

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by WrathOfCroft View Post
    This looks similar to a poor mans GB I was using before the merchant started selling singles awhile back. Stoneskin to me is meh....its easily worked around...and the problem I found was that my fatties were just not that consistent. I suggest dropping 4 Stoneskin
    +1 scourge, 1 dakrath, 1 sor
    That is actually the point. To let them work around it and waste their spells and ability. Yes, they will eventually kill the big beastie but they wasted 1 or 2 spells or their ability for it. Then revive it with fonts or later on with gravebone's ability.

Its just bad play when u revive a big ally on turn 4 and 5 and it is then hit by an assassinate, mind control, crippling blow, perfect shot, victor's ability or any other ability when u could have protected it by a stoneskin and let them waste 1 spell or 1 hero ability.

Already tried losing stoneskins for 1 more scourge and dakrath. It didn't work. By the time you revived your ally, it will most likely die on the opponent's turn when they use 1 spell or 1 ability. Rather than them wasting 2 spells or 1 ability + 1 spell to kill the revived ally.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Ah....well at least drop 1 card to get to 39 + hero...
    IGN A1 WrathOfCroft

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by WrathOfCroft View Post
    Ah....well at least drop 1 card to get to 39 + hero...

Ok. Might drop 1 Supernova. I usually draw 1 or 2 of em during my first 3-4 turns

Might also drop 4 wulven scout and replace with 4 krygon. Thanks to jultrio on this one.

-4 Wulven Scout
    +4 Rampant Krygon
    -1 Supernova
    +1 Supernova

Thanks by the way, WrathOfCroft

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Wulven Scout is the best 3cc ally with 3/4 stat imo

P.S. WS is really helpful when you are playing fatty GB against, say, Ele with MCs. Getting to know how many MCs they have in their hand is a big help.
    Last edited by Kylt; 05-27-2014 at 03:02 PM.
    IGN: Kyltz

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Np dude. Running 40 will help you hit your fatties a little bit better. Yeah it's only 1 card difference but it allows luck to be less of a factor.
    IGN A1 WrathOfCroft