Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Shadow Homunculus Deck

What do you think about this Deck? I think the idead behind it is obvious, Voracious Arachnid is the main Ally and is supported by Plightbred Runt and Splicer's Cloak, while Arthyle's Crypt should provide unlimited availabilty of cards like Plightbred Runt and Brimstone Devourer. I am really interested in what you have to say about this....thank you !

***Allies (20)***
    4x Rotling
    4x Plightbred Runt
    2x Gravemonger
    4x Voracious Arachnid
    4x Brimstone Devourer
    2x Fatebreak Familiar

***Abilities (8)***
    2x Fireball
    2x Supernova
    2x Meteor Shower
    2x Bloodthirsty

***Items (8)***
    4x Arthyle's Crypt
    4x Abomination Factory

***Armors (4)***
    4x Splicer's Cloak

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I guess you prefer Praxix with this deck? Or do you see Abom. is key to this deck?
    Last edited by Bismarck; 05-26-2014 at 01:52 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Looks like a Majiya deck with meteor shower

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yeah it kinda is...it allows me to use plightbred runt and brimstone devourer more efficently

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I tried it with Raikka... I think your deck lacks a lot of draw draw. 2 Bloodthristy aint enough! May be you take bazaar into concideration, as long as you can flood the board easily. In addition to the lack of draw that, there are not enough discard options to trigger Plightred or Brimstone constantly. Factory is nice, but you gotta draw it, it must survive and its limited to 4 discards. I like the loop with Arthyles, so I added some Falseblood Cultist to compensate the lack of draw/discard.

Best regards!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Homonculus revolves heavily around the discard feature so I think FC should be maxed at 4 of. He feeds the discard function and digs for more cards and puts a body on the board. I wish he were a homonculus ally but he not but he fits too well.

For a deck aimed at growing the allies, I'd also think to lose AC. This both slows down the new draw and uses your resources preventing maximizing the resource casting for plays from the hand. Not saying get rid of them all but not 4 of

Living armor.....armor, Hasted ally and discard function all in 1. Yes please
    EveryThing Changes

"The difference between the possible and the impossible lies within a persons determination" -- Tommy Lasorda

Check out my decks and others at Shadowera.net. Shadowera's #1 Super Fan Site!