Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

The solo channel

I just played the most boring game ever against a solo nish...
    Look I know the discussion about solo decks have been done before so I'm not going to raise it again.
    Most people see the part of using allies in combos with abilities as a big part of the game, there for many of the heroes have allie aimed ability, rather it's buff your own or hurt the opponent's.
    For these people, playing against a solo deck is just boring and stuiped. Either your opponent is fast enough to kill you or you'll flood the board with allies, getting an easy win.
    Fact of the matter is, it's not fun.
    Fun being the main reason we play this game, I suggest creating channels for the quick matches. The same way you can ask the Marchant to filter some cards, I would like to be able to filter my quick matches, from solo decks players.
    The players with those decks have every right to create these decks and I'm not suggesting creating rules against them, nor am I tellling any one else not to play them.
    But for people like me, which I believe to be alot....life are simply to short for stuiped, boring solo deck matches!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    But I enjoy so much being a sneaky hiding wulven, which only pounces after enemy became too tired to resist exhausting him for 35 turns......
    Mip - Keeper of the Eternal Flame -
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

IGN: BP Mip1

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I dunno, it's a decent change of pace when compared to playing the exact same ally grind for two years now.

That said, I'm not playing that much as the solo decks aren't exactly that fun either right now. Either they are gimmicky stall builds with no win conditions or they are nerfed to the point of not working.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Airact View Post
    I dunno, it's a decent change of pace when compared to playing the exact same ally grind for two years now.

That said, I'm not playing that much as the solo decks aren't exactly that fun either right now. Either they are gimmicky stall builds with no win conditions or they are nerfed to the point of not working.
    What do you mean same ally grid?
    In the past 2 years there were two expansion adding game altering allies.
    We made a long way from the time were you'd put aeon in play and know you just won immediately. ..

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    my counter to mill solo decks is usually, just start watching tv or doing something else while taking the maximum time on each turn. my goal is to bore the heck out of teh opponent to try and discourage him from using the deck again. no clue if it works at all lol
    IGN: AO1 Pjoe0211
    Trophy Case
    3rd in first tourny SE tourney ever
    joint winner of 1.27 master tournament
    2nd in crown(9) "Five Classes"
    winner of 7 pop up tourneys
    2nd in 4 pop up tourneys
    2nd in green division 1 season 4
    2nd in TJ ironman challenge tourney

Winner of 12 pop ups
    2nd in 16 pop ups
    Winner of [Beta Server] Every Heros Tournament
    2nd in Gondorian's GR34T tournament
    Winner of [SF] : Extremely Tough Challenge: THE DRAFT

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yeah but you make my point perfectly. ..
    Instead of having fun, you try to make your opponent suffer...
    This is clearly not the point of playing this game!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Even with the new allies there to change the math a little bit, the way of winning games stays the same.

Kill the opposing allies with spells, items and allies on your own, let them kill yours, kill theirs again, repeat the process until one player cannot do that anymore.

The pre-nerf (I think it was a nerf tbh, not a big one though) Aetherborn Wisp kinda changed that in that I could just attack the opponent and not be forced to attack his allies with my primary threat.

You can't go full aggro and you can't go full control, you have to play in the middle. You also had to play in the middle two years ago.
    Last edited by Airact; 05-26-2014 at 12:49 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Takes more skill to win with a solo deck than an allied deck. You have to think about your decisions a lot more.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I agree, but still for the other guy (me for instance) it's really long and boring!
    I just don't want to play these games any more, and I don't think that should be the reason to stop plaing shadow era....

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Creating channels for QMs?? Filtering QMs??

Cmmon, it's too much to ask from Wulven Game Studios. The card arts are still missing, they are still in testing phase, the update haven't arrived yet. You have a better chance of winning a noble prize than getting filters in QMs.
    IGN: EX ANBU
    Dark Rogue Assassin of the East.
    Guild: [EX] The Exiled Ones "Honor is overrated."