Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [SF] Haste Tala

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Um well i have been makin a Tala rush deck after seeing your deck. Its not finished yet, missin a few ctitical cards. Still im havin around 55-60% win rate so thanks a lot.
    Just a quick question, can this deck add a couple Dawn Raid ? Some of the new cheaper support items are a real pain to deal with (Blood Moon, Full Moon, IGG, Eidolon, Antimatter) u get my point lol.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by darkreaper520 View Post
    Um well i have been makin a Tala rush deck after seeing your deck. Its not finished yet, missin a few ctitical cards. Still im havin around 55-60% win rate so thanks a lot.
    Just a quick question, can this deck add a couple Dawn Raid ? Some of the new cheaper support items are a real pain to deal with (Blood Moon, Full Moon, IGG, Eidolon, Antimatter) u get my point lol.
    Glad you like it.

I don't feel like you need to attack your opponent's draw engine to win (by the way, Dawn Raid cannot affect Blood Moon or Full Moon, they are not items but abilities). My philosophy in SE is that I don't need to draw more than my opponent, as long as I don't draw less. Blood Frenzy is such a good draw engine, that I don't care if my opponent has a slower and more expensive one out (Antimatter, Tome of Knowledge, etc.).

Plus, most of my cards (Crippling, protectors, Viska, haste, Spirit Warden, etc.) make my opponent's cards worst, so even if we draw the same amount of cards, his cards will have a lower impact on the game.
    FDL TV!

Channel | Thread | Twitter
    Deck Techs, Game Commentary, Replay Analysis and more!

FDL Tips: The Metagame, Balance and You || Empty Hands
    LL Decklists: Serena || Elementalis

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Ahh i see. Thanks for clearing it for me esp the part regarding Blood Moon etc. Gonna refine the deck and share my experience using it. Thanks and keep up the good work sir.