Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries

Targeting your own allies with spells and/or weapons

Like the title says I wonder if it would be possible to target my own allies during a match? I know I can use "Retreat" and such so why not allow the player to use spells or weapons like Soul Seeker in the same way?

Thanks.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by thendless View Post
    Like the title says I wonder if it would be possible to target my own allies during a match? I know I can use "Retreat" and such so why not allow the player to use spells or weapons like Soul Seeker in the same way?

Thanks.
    I agree, sometimes you want to target your own creatures for several tactic reasons. Like killing an exhausted Aldon when you have Portal down, to cast another, gain life with Soul Reaper or activate Soul Seeker or Rampage, etc. If you wanna waste your own forces, or cast cards that will end up doing nothing to clear up your hand, it should be your choice.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by crazygambit View Post
    I agree, sometimes you want to target your own creatures for several tactic reasons. Like killing an exhausted Aldon when you have Portal down, to cast another, gain life with Soul Reaper or activate Soul Seeker or Rampage, etc. If you wanna waste your own forces, or cast cards that will end up doing nothing to clear up your hand, it should be your choice.
    With an ability i agree.... Attacking your own allies should be a NO. So soulseeker to your own ally is a no.
    For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Twitter: @N3rd4Christ | Skype: N3rd4Christ
    >>>>> My Trade Thread <<<<<

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Of course this is a good idea, but as Nerd said only through a spell. Using your weapon or allies to kill off other allies of your own is messed.
    Guild: Marksmen
    "We are Hunters, and you are our prey.. Fear not the allies you can see. Fear only the arrow that will pierce through your hero.."

Check out my Videos post. I will be updating it once in a while. Bump it if you watched ^^.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Weapons ware off and are easily destroyed, so I fail to see the down side in allowing it. Targeting my ally would actually make the weapon ware faster.

If anything it would increase the strategic element of the game.
    Last edited by thendless; 04-14-2011 at 09:13 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Just allow spells that have ally and or player as targets to be cartable on your own stuff. That is actually pretty strategic. Weapon usage, as was just mentioned, will only eat at durability.
    Guild: Marksmen
    "We are Hunters, and you are our prey.. Fear not the allies you can see. Fear only the arrow that will pierce through your hero.."

Check out my Videos post. I will be updating it once in a while. Bump it if you watched ^^.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    I still don't understand why weapon's are a issue.