Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Some SE questions

Hey guys, I got some answers on the chat but have some more:

1. Is Curse of the Aldmor neutral for the sole reason of countering another Curse by completely draining your SE and then killing both allies?!
    2. I just CANNOT find the friendlist/add friends on 2.81. I'm sure I'm being an idiot...
    3. Can someone explain to this idiot how Forgiveness works, I swear it used to replenish 1 resource after playing but I've just been made to realise that it takes a resource away when it gives you that bottom card, but the issue I'm having is T6 I play it hoping to get the ally 5cc I sac'd at the start but then I end up with 4 resources left out of 6
    4. This is a suggestion really but could there be a challenge setting where you are purposely matched with high-rank players to learn from them? I mean it's never hard to go on here or IRC to match up with a player to test stuff (eg i was in ASF and I must've been bottom 3rd percentile by rank so every matchup was a learnign exp and challenge) but you don't earn from cust games ofc (and this would need some incentive for those high rankers)
    5. I am very curious about multiple player matches and I know it is a long way away but the cards are worded to account for this and I just would liek to know atleast how this would even work?!
    6. I've learnt most of the terms here but one common one I haven't seen a definition for - Meta, what's it mean for SE??

Thanks very much!
    Last edited by Saf; 05-21-2014 at 08:55 PM.
    BP Inactive member | IGN: SafOne

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hi I'll take the easy one.

Meta is the state of the game. The type of decks that are ruling the scene. Right now you could say that the meta is leaning towards Zaladar's taking advantage of discard and haste.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Forgiveness takes the bottom card from your resource pile (so negative one resource) but then grants you one to replace it.

The card in essence reads

"Pay 2: Replace this card with the first card you resourced and gain one life SE."

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Lol samuel
    Ign : fumbiiiiii

Walk freely

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Num 2. They don't have it
    Ign : fumbiiiiii

Walk freely