Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    I have no capability to do that. Sounds like you did everything right. I'm surprised support have not replied about this.
    Okay, but what now?...What I need to do?...how long I need wait to have or my money back...or the legendary shadow crystals??...Kyle, just a little help over here buddy....

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by rafadaryo View Post
    Okay, but what now?...What I need to do?...how long I need wait to have or my money back...or the legendary shadow crystals??...Kyle, just a little help over here buddy....
    I sent you a Private Message after making that post. Please check and reply. Thanks.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    I have no capability to do that. Sounds like you did everything right. I'm surprised support have not replied about this.
    Maybe the Support is sometimes a little bit lazy? I have the same probem 9days before. E-Mail so
    Sales@wulven.com but no answer... i'm happy that i found this Thread today, so i have now the extra Info that they need the receipt.

Is it to much wanted, that the Support can say if something missing & not only forget the uncomplete ticket... ?

Wulven have created a cool game, but a bad costumer support can destroy even the best game

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kampfgeist View Post
    Maybe the Support is sometimes a little bit lazy? I have the same probem 9days before. E-Mail so
    Sales@wulven.com but no answer... i'm happy that i found this Thread today, so i have now the extra Info that they need the receipt.

Is it to much wanted, that the Support can say if something missing & not only forget the uncomplete ticket... ?

Wulven have created a cool game, but a bad costumer support can destroy even the best game
    It depends what you are emailing about. I've always had very fast responses for tourney prizes
    A member of ETC.
    Creator of boomerang combo deck.
    Likes playing lots of card games.

I had a really awful signature in the past so i changed it.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    And another day without the crystals for that i have paid, an answer or something else.
    If tomorrow is the same, i will definitly notice that in my market comment ...

SE is a cool game, but when the Support work like this, than i start really to hope that nobody will buy crystals anymore for supporting the game.-.-*

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kampfgeist View Post
    And another day without the crystals for that i have paid, an answer or something else.
    If tomorrow is the same, i will definitly notice that in my market comment ...

SE is a cool game, but when the Support work like this, than i start really to hope that nobody will buy crystals anymore for supporting the game.-.-*
    Hi.

It's not clear to me from your posts exactly what happened. If support/sales is deficient, then I'd like to help that improve. Please describe what happened here and I'll look into it. Thanks

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    This is silly. First off who makes a purchase online without getting an e-mail confirmation and printing out a hard copy? Perhaps it was his fool idea to make wulven look bad, but actually one can look back through this thread and see how you all (@wulven) basically bent over backwards trying to help him out. They don't respond to PM's and don't have a receipt. How on earth do you make a purchase online and not get e-mail for it? Hell, I payed my power bill yesterday over the phone with my debit card and guess what - got e-mail for it with the same damn confirmation # as the nice lady gave me on the phone. Kinda irked they stopped sending my bill in the mail, but what-ever - that's a different story. Regardless I call BS on the original poster.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    As far as I know, all cases in this thread have been solved, so it is being closed instead of necroing a thread from a year ago. In the future if anyone has the same problem and is experiencing a support delay, you're welcome to email me directly at kyle@wulven.com