4x Bad Santa

2x Overwhelm

***Items (8)***

3x Ascendant of the Horde

3x Meat Wagon

2x Loom of Fate

TOTAL: 40 cards + Hero

The Breakdown
    Infernal Gargoyle: *The initial idea of course was to fill the deck with hard to kill allies. *Gary does that!

Ironhide Karash: *Yet again, a staple to the idea. *Karash pairs amazing with this deck, the synergy with ascendant, grimghast and raikka is amazing. *He becomes an ally you basically have to use an ability to get rid of.

Sun-Blighted One: *With the idea of keeping my allies alive as long as possible, using raikka was an obvious choice. *Her ability lets me negate damage, putting my opponents damage output at preventable numbers, ideally eliminating it all. *SBO helps me utilize raikka to the fullest. *The ping is nice too.

Frostmare: *Not a necessity, but pretty nice honestly. *Pairs well with meat wagon, ascendant and raikka's ability.

Harbinger of the Lost:*Again, not a necessity, but pretty ideal in this deck. *With a meat wagon out, he lets me filter off non-ally cards, or lets me know to play him after attacking, and fairly consistently hit an ally. *Hard to kill paired with ascendant, grimghast and raikka.

Grimghast: *Pairs amazingly with this deck, a definite 3of staple due to uniqueness. *Pairs with Raikka's ability to give all my opponents allies -2 atk, keeping my guys alive longer. *Just an amazing card in this deck.

Bad Santa: *This deck needed some serious draw. *No other card could cut it, I don't think. *Also helps to manipulate meat wagon.

Overwhelm: *The card that inspired this deck. *I had seen croft playing it earlier this week and talked to him about it. *I think it fits very well in this deck, due to the hard-to-kill nature of my allies. *The only thing I'm ever really worried about is tidal wave or nova (or I guess an opposing Overwhelm, though thats unlikely).

Ascendant of the Horde:**A staple to the deck, though I wouldn't run more than 3. *Makes those opposing allies try that much harder. *Make karash almost impossible to kill. *Takes the total survivability of the deck up a notch.

Meat Wagon: *Well, this was an inclusion due to the high number of allies, and the low attack power. *I needed something to not only help keep them alive longer, but to help me kill faster. *All-in-all I would say this is a staple. *I could see running four, but I don't think its necessary.

Enjoy!
    A1 Nikcansmash

A1's smashingly handsome new recruit

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Nice deck buddy! I will echo Jacqui here....

If Grimghast is an Optimal t3-t5 play, u need to run 4x regardless of Unique status. Your items being staples are easier to justify going to 3x cuz in theory they are harder to get rid of than an ally, and are bigger dead draw threats. So maybe

-1 SBO
    +1 Grim

Also, since Loom of Fate will give your opponents cards at your 1 res cost, they wont likely destroy it. And it also synergizes well with your theme of manipulating meatwagon. Bump it to 4x and drop down bad Santa perhaps....also think about dropping 1 more ally like Carniboar, or Harbinger just to get to 39 + hero.

Just my 2 cents!
    IGN A1 WrathOfCroft

The Unique Never Assimilate

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Appreciated as always, perhaps I will drop something for grim, he usually dies rather quick. Loom is a bit more mana intensive, even though not in the traditional way, bad santas burst draw is actually ideal, especially mid game when I can cast it and potentially drop two allies in the same turn. However, I'd consider splitting the difference. I agree I'd like to see the over all deck go down by 1, thus far though with the burst draw, it hasn't been all that bothersome.
    A1 Nikcansmash

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The biggest issue I see is the coming tide of decks utilizing widespread decay and dawn raid.
    A1 Nikcansmash

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Nice!, why not add Rapacious Vermin he is a 2cc with 5 health and he can destroy items plus gains +1 / +1 when he does, and since you have a lack of item destroyers he could be a good add or replacement for frostmare.

Also trasmutation Curse could help you fill his side with items so you can more easily use Vermin's ability and removes an allie, but don't know how to fit it in here or if its necessary.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I know this is off topic but did anyone else misinterpret the title?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Now that you mention it... Lol

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Its nothing if not literal
    A1 Nikcansmash

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Can I say real quick that I absolutely love this deck? It's really a fun style of play. And using a deck packed with two drops is pretty liberating and makes resource management a breeze.

I changed up how many of certain cards I brought. And I brought a couple Disciples of Aldmor in exchange for 2 SBOs (she keeps heroes on their toes, and with meat wagon boosting her to 3 and 7 she's hard to get rid of).

This deck is truly inspired, you've crafted the best deck I've seen for Raikka so far. Congrats!
    Excellence Through Cohesion

ETC Member

IGN: ETCSimpleJack

"Do not pray for easy lives. Pray to be stronger men"
    - President John F. Kennedy

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Lol, thank you, I love this deck too. Its different from the majority of decks out there, utilizing cards most people consider bad, and it does it well! Also it has a cool name...
    A1 Nikcansmash