Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Longest Game

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Longest Game

Just finished a 45min game

trevorJacobs vs DAI64

Both players playing at normal speed, so not slow connection or anything

Longest game ever? Stalladar vs Millstalker comes to mind...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Nice game, spelleater bands did made the game last longer and the victor deck was interesting mid game, however lack of item destruction gave you the late game where you had your board well controlled.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Spelleater Bands is such a pain for my deck, as is item destruction.

This game was actually tactically quite interesting, which lots of long games aren't. I like that style of play, where you can think a good few turns ahead, as the game is not over in, say, 10 turns.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I played a solo MS mirror in a tournament once. It was almost right after the first real appearances of the deck.

The first iterations of the deck were made in 1.23 (iirc) but the first real debut of the deck was during a Crown event (don't remember which one, but it was the one I played it in).
    Last edited by Airact; 05-15-2014 at 12:07 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I will always remember my Tournament game vs Raph when people talk about long games... lol :P

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Presumably you can get to a stalemate, where each player has lone wolf to heal mill damage - I've never seen it, but it's possible right?

Does the game recognise this and call it a draw, or do you have to see who quits first for the win?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    In our tournament match, I had no cards left in deck... and a couple in hand. Taking 1 mill damage each turn. He had no cards in deck but a full hand. I was playing Solo Darkclaw with Lone Wolf and he was playing a warrior, Boris, I'm pretty sure. He had no allies or weapons left, and I had no weapons left. We went on until someone from the tournament made us restart. It was so long.

1.27 Tournament Champion Raphael Majere's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakkon View Post
    In our tournament match, I had no cards left in deck... and a couple in hand. Taking 1 mill damage each turn. He had no cards in deck but a full hand. I was playing Solo Darkclaw with Lone Wolf and he was playing a warrior, Boris, I'm pretty sure. He had no allies or weapons left, and I had no weapons left. We went on until someone from the tournament made us restart. It was so long.
    U gracefully volunteered to let me pass and I accepted. There could be no real ending. In a real QM game, it required one player to quit. Happened to me in QM. Both me and my opponent were jerks so we plugged in our devices into the socket and left screen on for 12 hours. I woke up In the morning and the game is still running cos I check the game history on other device. I think I quitted.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I played a Zhanna mirror vs Iclipse where it would've never ended due to her healing every 3 turns.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I love long games. I once had a match that went to 1 hour and 30 mins. millstalker vs milladar.

There was also a tourney i ran before with only solo decks and Darkclaw vs darkclaw took forever with the lonewolfs
    "Try and try until you die...or succeed...whichever comes first"

Jo3yb0i - Knight of Dark and Light
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Drawing Power - A Brief Analysis of Draw Cards

My PM | <(^.^)> | Helpful Links | <(^.^)> | IRC | <(^.^)> | IRC + Game | <(^.^)> | SE DeckBuilder