Close

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    1.27 Tournament Champion Raphael Majere's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Baxillian View Post
    Hi SE community,

I'm a total rookie when it comes to these kind of games, any previous experience I have is playing MTG on the PS3 with pre-made decks. None the less, I find them extremely enjoyable and I'm very passionate and willing to learn more. I do find the game, quite confusing. I feel like there's so much information it's overwhelming. I fell in love with SE because it's (I think) the only decent card rpg that plays well on a smartphone.

I've only been playing for a couple of days, and I've taken the liberty of having myself start off with a decent card rack so I've done the Raph's 19,99$ guide. I made a Boris deck equal to what Raph had stated. Don't get me wrong, it's a great deck, and user-friendly. None the less, I find myself facing some decks in 1vs1 where I just get completely owned. I totally get I'm a noob and I don't expect to win every game, but sometimes I just really think I'm doing something wrong lol. Today I played 2 games vs a hunter deck where his hunter was pretty much untouchable the entire game, attacked my hero twice every round, and killed any ally I placed throughout the entire game. I was so impressed with how this guy completely stomped me, I really wanted to come on here and reach out for some help. I'm sure there are a lot of threads on here which are very helpful, but I find most of them incredibly confusing because I'm simply not familiar with any therminology of the game, and just because I'm a brand new player.

I'm just basically looking for a friendly veteran with a vast knowledge of the cards and game, who could give me some step-by-step guidance on decks, cards, strategies and general thought process during the game. I promise you, any effort spent on me will not be wasted. I'm a friendly guy, fast learner and really passionate about this game, I won't leech off you and disappear. I am very grateful for any help received and will make sure I make my mentor proud!

I'm most familiar with Facebook or WhatsApp, but I can pretty much download/use anything you may desire for us to chat and for me to ask questions when needed.

Whoever will step up to help me out, I greatly appreciate it.

Respectfully,

Bax
    Don't forget to check my sig for the advanced Boris deck I used for world championships 2013: the friendly folks at bp can offer help if u need any assistance, enjoy the game and the camaraderie .

Also, you can get on bp whatsapp global chat once u have been inducted into bp.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Welcome to Shadow Era
    Knight of the Dragon Order
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix (click)
    Greatness, Reborn

My current achievements:Achievements
    PFG3 Member

FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA
    https://twitter.com/meeeklosh
    https://www.twitch.tv/meeklosh
    https://www.youtube.com/user/milosradojevicvp/videos

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Glad to see you on BP Forums! And glad to hear you're enjoying your stay and interaction with everyone in the SE community thus far.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I missed this.... Welcome to the Era of Shadow.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Jultrio View Post
    What I did (and still am doing) was read a bunch of articles, strategy guides and deck list discussions to learn the basics. There is an amazing list of links stickied to this sub-forum (including a SE dictionary!) in case you hadn't seen that yet.
    All of this plus an excellent community that will give you good advice even if you are not a member of a guild.
    IGN: E2E BallyWorld
    Common Hero: Victor, Serena, and Gwyn

Resident Sapper and Proud Member of E2E: Enlisted to Endure.

"For this son of mine was dead and is alive again; he was lost and is found." Luke 15:24
    "This righteousness from God comes through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no difference, for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus." Romans 3:22-24

1.27 Tournament Champion Raphael Majere's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SamuelJ View Post
    Ftfy

I missed this.... Welcome to Shadow Era.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I would mentor you for 1000SC/h.
    TJ Minato

TJ's Yellow Flash

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Welcome to SE!! most veterans are friendly and ready to help. Im a BP, and there we have a section specifically dedicated to your opening post.
    And as you can tell, we are very friendly to new players (just count how many BP's replied to this thread).

So while I urge you to join, I also would understand if you wanna just go solo. In which case feel free to PM me.. ill give you my whatsapp or whatever and we can set up games and ill comment on your in game strategies and help you build a deck. Feel free to do so irrespective of whether you already got someone to help... we can always play for fun!!

Now is a great time to join SE, since no one is a newbie.. and everyone is still building new strategies around shattered fates cards

- The Spirit of Respect -
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I welcome this.... Missed to the Era of Shadow.

- The Spirit of Respect -
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Nice intro fellow BP brother!