Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Requesting help building SF elad deck

At that moment I am using a great elad deck, which has given me a very good win streak and right now is rated 270.
    Here is the deck I am using:

Hero: Eladwen Frostmire
    Aliies:
    4 x Puwen Bloodhelm
    4 x Jasmine Rosecult
    3x Layrian Seductrees

Items and weapons:
    4 x Bad Santa
    4 x Tome Of Knowledge
    4 x Retreat!
    4 x Supernova
    4 x Lightning Strike
    4 x Fireball
    4 x Dagger Of Unmaking

As you can see this deck relies on burn and cheap allies. Of course the best burn damage is fireball.

The first time I saw the sf card pool I was very excited to see 1 card in particular - Demetryo, The Twilight extremist.
    This ally, when hasted is a pseudo-fireball and having 8 fireballs in a deck is pretty great (not to mention the fact that I can retreat Demetryo after attack).
    The only problem about Demetryo is that he is very conditional, and can only be hasted with another twilight ally in play.
    For that reason I should add some twilight allies inside my deck, and that's why I am writing this post.

I thought about adding twilight herald, a cheap ally that allows Demetryo to haste ( on turn 4 herald + Demetryo), but 4 heralds isn't enough and i think I should add 4 more twilight allies, the thing is that I don't know which one, and I am requesting your help for that and of course your opinion about it.

The twilight allies will come instead of my current allies, leaving me 40 cards + hero.

Thanks in advance for whom who help or reflecting his opinion

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I played with the combo a bit and came up with a few things that might work out. First though, you do realize that losing jasmine and the seductress will cramp your board control?

Examples are 12 cards replacing your 11 allies. I assumed you only wanted ally help and was happy with item/abilities.

3x Twilight Herald (see below)
    3x Twilight Opportunist (see below)
    3x Demetreyo, Twilight Extremist
    3x Jasmine/Seductress (keep some of the control)

or

3x Twilight Herald (cheap early presence, ability synergy on demetreyo and champ)
    3x Twilight Opportunist (decent enough health to survive to t3 for dem drop)
    3x Demetreyo, Twilight Extremist
    3x Twilight Champion (all other allies die easily through abilities, mid/late control through stompy stomp)

Scenario:
    t1 - herald
    t2 - opportunist (Herald attack for 1dmg)
    t3 - dem (Herald/Dem attack for 5dmg)
    t4 - play champ, sac opp for 3dmg, champ is 4/6 at end of turn (Herald/Opportunist attack for 4dmg)
    t5 - sac herald making 5/7 (6/8 end of turn) champ, play another dem for a 7/9 champ at end of turn (Champ/Dem attack for 9dmg)

t6 = 19dmg dealt out with a 7/9 on board

Consider dropping one of the ToK/BS, Supernova, dagger, and/or retreat to increase any or all to 4 each from 3.

Either way, if you want a hasted dem on t3 your giving up a lot of control meaning if you don't get a good draw and fail to rush down early you may get overwhelmed quicker)
    Last edited by Misanthropic; 06-21-2014 at 04:16 AM.