Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 1.25 b5

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Calmdown View Post
    Yes, preventing someone from attacking you is too cheap for 1. Because, it works in a vacuum (ie if you have no other creatures), and it adds board control. Whereas preventing someone from defending requires you to have creatures to take advantage of this, and is not something you will always even need since many creatures oneshot eachother anyway.

And look, this change also accomplished something else - the two are no longer homogenous, but instead two different sides of a coin, adding a bit more variation between Human and Shadow!
    Agreed. Is Medusil's life still at 3? Seems a bit unfair Jasmine gets 4. Though now Bad Wolf is the one that becomes unplayable. If they need to drop her attack to 2, but keep the 4 health, I'd be ok with it. A 2/4 with this ability is better than a 3/3 IMO, you need it to survive a little longer.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by crazygambit View Post
    Agreed. Is Medusil's life still at 3? Seems a bit unfair Jasmine gets 4. Though now Bad Wolf is the one that becomes unplayable. If they need to drop her attack to 2, but keep the 4 health, I'd be ok with it. A 2/4 with this ability is better than a 3/3 IMO, you need it to survive a little longer.
    Medusil does get the 1 life upgrade.
    Guild: Marksmen
    "We are Hunters, and you are our prey.. Fear not the allies you can see. Fear only the arrow that will pierce through your hero.."

Check out my Videos post. I will be updating it once in a while. Bump it if you watched ^^.