Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Wulven draw engines (barely any)

hi well i like to play bloodfang and i use howlfangs breastplate..so i cant use WrathOfTheForest and i dont like sacrified lamb bcus i mainly have 5cc allies and riptide and i use shriek of revulision for attachments...i do not like bad santa as opponent gets advantage of it so my only main draw engine is bloodmoon....what to do any body?..

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Don't draw cards?

Sounds like the only thing you can do when you specifically state you don't want to run any possible draw engine you have for the class.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    No I do but I can't u lamb or wotf
    Ign : fumbiiiiii

Walk freely

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Why can you not use WotF or Sac Lamb? WotF does contradict a bit with Breastplate, but feel WotF is better in a longer run as your opponent will be focusing down your allies a lot, especially since they are so big to begin with.

You should just run Sac Lamb regardless. Sure you have Shriek of Revulsion and Wulven Resistance, but converting cards that would be dead anyway are a great trade-off.
    I like my weapons how I like my music. Heavy and metal!
    -Mordekaiser

Writer of Falseblood Cultist and Thriss Crucible flavor texts.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Falseblood cultist?
    iClipse - A1's Twilight Manipulator - A1 : Evolution in Theory
    Part of PFG

• My psychiatrist told me I was crazy and I said I want a second opinion. He said okay, you're ugly too.

• Just remember...if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.

• With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.

• I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not sure.

• A diplomat is someone who can tell you to go to hell in such a way that you will look forward to the trip.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Wrath of the Forest, Soothjaw, Blood Moon, Sacrificial Lamb, Bad Santa, Wulven Tracker that's 5 options on top of my mind and don't forget cantrips like Shaman, Rally...

Don't play Breastplate it does nothing for gaining board.
    Retired Card Game Designer

“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments.
    The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine”
    ― Nikola Tesla

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    [move][glow=black,2,300]Wulven Drawing Capabilities[/glow][/move]

Current Version: SHATTERED FATES

HERO ABILITIES:
    • [li]NONE[/li]

DRAWING CAPABILITIES:

WULVEN
    • [li]Bloodpack Shaman (2cc - 3/1) When Bloodpack Shaman is summoned, target Wulven ally in your graveyard with cost 3 or less is returned to your hand.[/li]
      [li]Soothjaw (4cc - 3/5) When a friendly Wulven ally is killed in combat, that ally is shuffled into its owner's deck and you draw a card.[/li]

SHADOW
    • [li]Cryptspawn Hound (3cc - 3/4) When Cryptspawn Hound is killed by an ability while there are at least 2 Undead allies in your graveyard, Cryptspawn Hound is returned to its owner's hand.[/li]
      [li]Slingblade Demon (3cc - 3/3) When Slingblade Demon is summoned, you may return target other friendly ally to its owner's hand to renew 2 resources.[/li]
      [li]Belladonna (4cc - 4/2) When Belladonna is summoned, draw a card.[/li]
      [li]Wulven Tracker (4cc - 2/4) Wulven Tracker is a wolf ally. When Wulven Tracker deals damage, draw a card.[/li]
      [li]Falseblood Cultist (4cc - 2/4) When Falseblood Cultist is summoned, you may discard target card in your hand to draw 2 cards.[/li]
      [li]Der'kan, the Bone King (4cc - 3/4) When Der'kan is summoned while there are at least 3 Undead allies in your graveyard, target hero or ally takes 2 ice damage. When Der'kan is killed while he is the only ally you control, he is returned to your hand.[/li]
      [li]Shadow Knight (5cc - 5/4) When Shadow Knight is summoned, return the top ally from your graveyard back to your hand.[/li]
      [li]Darkwood Wraith (5cc -2/5) When Darkwood Wraith is summoned, target ally with a cost of 3 or less is returned to its owners hand.[/li]

ABILITIES

WULVEN
    • [li]Midnight Howl (1cc) Attach to target friendly Wulven ally until the end of your turn. That ally gains haste and is returned to your hand at the end of your turn.[/li]
      [li]Blood Moon (2cc) For the next 3 turns, you draw a card at the end of your tun if your hero doesn't have stealth.[/li]
      [li]Wulven Rally (2cc) Target Wulven ally in your graveyard is placed on top of your deck. Target Wulven ally in your graveyard is returned to your hand.[/li]

SHADOW
    • [li]Sacrificial Lamb (2cc) Sacrifice an ally. Draw cards equal to that ally's cost, to a maximum of 3.[/li]
      [li]Here Be Monsters (3cc) Destroy an enemy resource if they have equal to or more resources than you. Draw a card.[/li]
      [li]Overwhelm (5cc) All opposing heroes and allies take 1 damage for each ally you control. Draw a card.[/li]
      [li]All Hope is Lost (1cc) Target opposing hero takes 5 unpreventable damage if its controller's deck is empty. Draw a card.[/li]

NEUTRAL
    • [li]Word of the Prophet (1cc) Up to 3 cards in your hand are shuffled into their owner's deck and then you draw the same number of cards.[/li]
      [li]Bad Santa (2cc) Both players draw 3 cards, up to their maximum hand size.[/li]
      [li]Melt Down (2cc) Destroy an item you control. Draw two cards.[/li]
      [li]Master Smith (4cc) Return any weapon or armour from your graveyard to your hand.[/li]
      [li]Ley Line Nexus (5cc) Destroy target item with cost 5 or greater. Draw a card.[/li]

ATTACHMENTS

SHADOW
    • [li]Bloodthirsty (3cc) While Bloodthirsty is attached to target friendly ally, that ally has +1 attack and each time it kills an opposing ally it gains +1 base attack and you draw a card.[/li]

NEUTRAL
    • [li]Confluence of Fate (2cc) Sustain: 1HP. Attach to your hero. At the end of each of your turns, draw a card for each attachment you summoned that turn, to a maximum of 2 cards per turn.[/li]

ARTIFACTS

SHADOW
    • [li]Scheuth Tombstone (3cc - 3d) 1D: If you summoned an Undead ally this turn, 1 of your resources is renewed and you draw a card.[/li]

NEUTRAL
    • [li]Loom of Fate (1cc) 1: All players draw a card.[/li]
      [li]Bazaar (2cc) Ongoing: Each player draws an extra card at the start of their turn.[/li]
      [li]Crystal Shards (2cc - 4d) Any player may activate the following ability on their turn: 1D: Discard a card from your deck and draw a card.[/li]
      [li]Aldmor Conduit (3cc) Any player may use the following ability on their turn. 1SE: Draw a card.[/li]

WEAPONS

NEUTRAL
    • [li]Looter's Baton (5cc - 1/4) When your hero kills an ally in combat, draw a card.[/li]

ARMORS

WULVEN
    EveryThing Changes

"The difference between the possible and the impossible lies within a persons determination" -- Tommy Lasorda

Check out my decks and others at Shadowera.net. Shadowera's #1 Super Fan Site!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Kaos dark iclipse Gondorian veles buqs thank you very much for your reply I will switch howfangs breast plate with it and where to get falsebloid cultist
    Ign : fumbiiiiii

Walk freely

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hey Fumbi! Rare cards you can only see by searching in Merchant. Top left corner then search the card you want to check.
    BP Inactive member | IGN: SafOne