Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Victor has to have a counter to too popular opening of t2 Karash with FTA. I have seen many Victor's games where Vic does not have PA on t2 and Karash stayed on board until t6~7.
    IGN: Kyltz

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Yeah watched 2 of his but it only took one to see the problem. Even with the strong control style of the new victor you still have to build semi rush style. I was focused on stalling it out till I could get my bobcats rolling and that just doesn't work.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Bobcats are nice and all but you have to wait until turn 6 to actually see them do anything since you have to use some Hunter ability to get the haste. You can always run 4 Snare Traps with 4 Poison Arrows for those early rushes. ST is actually a little unfair when you think about it. If they don't drop a creature T2 then they're guaranteed to not drop anything T3.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Problem I had with that is majority of the time you don't get the snare trap b4 they get an ally out
    ETC

ENJOY THINK CREATE

I'm an ETC newbie so please underestimate me (I like advantages )

“I'm awesome.”-Me

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    You don't necessarily need Snare Traps in your opening hand as long as you have at least some Poison Arrows. The chances of pulling neither is a lot lower than if you just ran PA. Creatures are there if you have FTA.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by jcbow View Post
    Yeah watched 2 of his but it only took one to see the problem. Even with the strong control style of the new victor you still have to build semi rush style. I was focused on stalling it out till I could get my bobcats rolling and that just doesn't work.
    2 and 3 cc allies offer so much value in SE that it's hard to not include them. Victor with a Champion of Irum, an FFM or a 2/5 can rule the early game and get much more value out his Arrows and ability.
    FDL TV!

Channel | Thread | Twitter
    Deck Techs, Game Commentary, Replay Analysis and more!

FDL Tips: The Metagame, Balance and You || Empty Hands
    LL Decklists: Serena || Elementalis

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Fou DeLile View Post
    2 and 3 cc allies offer so much value in SE that it's hard to not include them. Victor with a Champion of Irum, an FFM or a 2/5 can rule the early game and get much more value out his Arrows and ability.
    I gave up on ffm for now...but yeah having 2cc's and more 3 cc's has proven better than traps and bobcats in every way

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    my overall main issue is I have horrible luck always have in every aspect in life...but also I think I see things like pjoes WAY OVER exaggeration of how strong an ally is and get frustrated when I forget moving up in ranking needs to be done on the start otherwise its near impossible to do....I usually don't liek using names but he has made the point SO many times I can't use a euphemism and have any one not know who...victor is strong...but there are many many counters to him still...mages can be rough solo decks can rape zal is a bitch for everyone so on...mix that with starting late and your stuck in w/e rating hell your in