Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

BUG: Targeting DoA with SE ability

All cards such as holy shield and full moon prevent your hero or target ally from taking damage. However, they can still be targeted and attacked. Into the forrest you cannot target bc thats what the card states.
    Then you have Disciple of Aldamor. Its texts says its immune to abilities actived by shadow energy. Not that it can't be targeted by them. So why dose it play like into the forest and not holy sheid. It should read can not be targeted by SE activated abilities or the mechanics should be changed. I play with Vic a lot and am upset that I can't target it to get a poison to attack it with. Card text in this game is a huge downfall. Just saying not ranting. All cards should play the same. DoA should be subject to targeting with SE abilities and suffer no damage just as when holy shield or full moon are played. It should not play like into the forest BC its text says nothing about the inability to target.

Note: I ment to place this in the card discussion forum. Would be very appreciated if a mod would transfer to its correct location. Thank you
    Last edited by Gondorian; 05-09-2014 at 05:01 PM.

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    This is actually a bug. DoA should be targetable, and is implemented to be targetable by a lot of SE abilities. Victor has been missed, it seems. Banebow was the same (not sure if fixed yet). Thanks for reporting.

I'll move this to the bug reports section.