Close

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Majiya 1.25

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringel View Post
    I'm glad to see a Majiya archetype out there. Please let us know how it works out once 1.25 goes live!
    So far in test server (6 Wins/0 Losses)
    2 Nishaven
    1 Gwen
    1 Victor ( he should have won, i had 2 garg, 2 chimeras, and only 7 HP. he had soul seeker + the +1 bow equip with dual shot... Thats 4 attack, he could have attacked twice for the win but somehow missed that and killed my gargoyls. Next turn i used my Chimeras + Supernova to win)
    2 Jericho
    For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Twitter: @N3rd4Christ | Skype: N3rd4Christ
    >>>>> My Trade Thread <<<<<

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Allyless (Ally lite, actually) Majiya rocks in 1.24, since she slaughters Zaladar, but she is weak against Archers and weapon heavy decks. I expect lots of Archers and weapons and many fewer elementals, so she needs an update.

I am hoping this build works out.
    I see great potential. Against Hunters i find that killing their Bazar's is the best way to cripple them, I have done it in the early game. The draw power for hunters is horrible and have noticed as long as i maintain borad control often by turn 5 their hand is down to 1-2 cards which is where they become weak. I havet played against any of the elementals yet which is what i would like to play agsinst.
    For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ, for it is the power of God to salvation for everyone who believes, for the Jew first and also for the Greek.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by N3rd4Christ View Post
    Against Hunters i find that killing their Bazar's is the best way to cripple them
    From testing, this is one of two ways to do it. You don't care if they play weapons so much since that is inevitable. Your goal is to slow them down so you can maintain card parity, and even then it isn't an easy match.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Allyless (Ally lite, actually) Majiya rocks in 1.24, since she slaughters Zaladar, but she is weak against Archers and weapon heavy decks. I expect lots of Archers and weapons and many fewer elementals, so she needs an update.

I am hoping this build works out.
    What? Majiya slaughters 1.24 Zaladar??? Ohh how I'd love to see this. I've yet to even come close to losing against any 1.24 Majiya, let alone be slaughtered with Zaladar, but ok sure.

So far in test server (6 Wins/0 Losses)
    2 Nishaven
    1 Gwen
    1 Victor ( he should have won, i had 2 garg, 2 chimeras, and only 7 HP. he had soul seeker + the +1 bow equip with dual shot... Thats 4 attack, he could have attacked twice for the win but somehow missed that and killed my gargoyls. Next turn i used my Chimeras + Supernova to win)
    2 Jericho
    That's 3 attack. He could have done only 6 damage, so it wasn't a terrible call. I don't know how much life he had left, but probably attacking your hero once to stop you from using Supernova would have been a good move.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Supernova is more of a hmm i need to deal 5 damage to end game and i have 6 HP left. or for those situations in eed to get board controll back
    Pretty sure both of those fall under "when it benefits you more than it does your opponent."
    Reach for the Moon, Immortal Smoke

Let it be known that Majiya is my favorite hero.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by crazygambit View Post
    That's 3 attack. He could have done only 6 damage, so it wasn't a terrible call. I don't know how much life he had left, but probably attacking your hero once to stop you from using Supernova would have been a good move.
    2 From Soulseeker + 1 From Victor Ability + 1 From +1 Weapon Buff Card = 4 + Dual SHot = 8 i had 7 Life

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice View Post
    Pretty sure both of those fall under "when it benefits you more than it does your opponent."
    Thats the best way to say it lol

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    2 From Soulseeker + 1 From Victor Ability + 1 From +1 Weapon Buff Card = 4 + Dual SHot = 8 i had 7 Life
    I see. I'd missed the Aimed Shot. Then that was a pretty boneheaded move.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by crazygambit View Post
    What? Majiya slaughters 1.24 Zaladar??? Ohh how I'd love to see this. I've yet to even come close to losing against any 1.24 Majiya, let alone be slaughtered with Zaladar, but ok sure.
    My greatest success ratio is vs Zaladar (except vs some minor heroes where I've won 100%, but only met the hero two or three times). Zaladar is a pushover unless he gets a 3 card HBM going first. Unlike most heroes, I regularly leave matches vs Z with a healthy life total, which is saying something since Majiya normally nukes herself silly with Nova Blasts.

His only strength vs Majiya is Transfer and that isn't good enough.

This is why we need the 1.26 updates. Challenge matches!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    My greatest success ratio is vs Zaladar (except vs some minor heroes where I've won 100%, but only met the hero two or three times). Zaladar is a pushover unless he gets a 3 card HBM going first. Unlike most heroes, I regularly leave matches vs Z with a healthy life total, which is saying something since Majiya normally nukes herself silly with Nova Blasts.

His only strength vs Majiya is Transfer and that isn't good enough.

This is why we need the 1.26 updates. Challenge matches!
    I've had the same experience with Majiya v. Zaladar in 1.24