Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Thumbs up Suggestion to mute in-game music

Alright, so I'm not sure if this option is available on the PC, Mac or in-browser versions of SE but I play exclusively on an iOS device (and soon might start playing on an Android device). I notice that there isn't an option to mute the in-game music or an option in-game to let you access your iPod/music player controls and have your own songs overwrite SE's music?

Would it be too much to ask for implementing either the former or the latter option in SE in a future patch, maybe 1.26? Don't get me wrong, I love the music in SE. It's fitting, sounds grand and uplifting, and puts me in the mood to get my thinking cap on. However, after listening to the same recycled tunes for the umpteenth time, now it's just driving me crazy! As a result, I usually play with the sound completely turned off now, but it would be really nice to be able to listen to my own playlist while playing. Please and Thank You, Kyle!
    The true measure of a "bigger man" nowadays is the ability to treat others with respect plus set aside his ego when needed even on teh internets.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Menu -> Options -> Music and Sound -> OK

You can listen to your iPod music.
    Member of A1 Alliance!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks, I somehow missed that, crap. Oops...
    The true measure of a "bigger man" nowadays is the ability to treat others with respect plus set aside his ego when needed even on teh internets.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    OK, thread closed. Don't make me feel worse about this. LOL.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Lol no worries
    Member of A1 Alliance!