Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

A card much needed for hunters

As you probably know, hunters lack a much needed single cost ally (due to the large cost of most of the cards used in hunter decks), and they also lack a card drawing mechanic besides bazaar. Thus I bring you:

Little Archer
    Cost: 1
    1/1
    Effect: When little archer dies, draw a card.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    IMO I think he should be called medium archer because with the card draw little archer would be to imba.
    In-game name: Melineth

Favorite hero: Gwen

"An intellectual is a man who takes more words than necessary to tell more than he knows." ~ Dwight D. Eisenhower

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by KennyPowders View Post
    As you probably know, hunters lack a much needed single cost ally:
    So does every other human deck. Your statement is also false in the sense that shadow hunters have Fire Snake. As for your suggestion, an ally that basically gives you a drop on the first turn and a much likely card draw..? Too strong, imo. Epic ally for just one resource in the making.

Edit: So, yeah, no dice.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    We don't probably know that. In fact we don't know that at all. Hunters are fine.

The last thing Humans need right now is a 1-cost ally, particularly not one who gives card draw...

1-cost is the domain of Shadow right now and it should stay that way until their higher cost allies are comparable to Humans'.
    Calmdown * Shadow Era Designer * Logan Stonebreaker & Brutal Minotaur Fan Club

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Hunter draw abilities would be nice. But I guess we have late game draw/card advantage cards (Prowler/Grave Digger). What I'd love to have is more traps.
    Guild: Marksmen

"We are Hunters, and you are our prey.. Fear not the allies you can see. Fear only the arrow that will pierce through your hero.."

Please visit my blog for more card ideas. Comments and suggestions welcome!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Human allies on in the 2 drop and the over 4 drop range are significantly better than Shadow. They've got some nice 3 drops. You can't possibly make a case for a human 1 drop in the current state of things.
    A1 Manic Brewmaker - Theorycrafter - General Peanut Gallery - Maker of Perfect Nonsense - All Around Stupendous Badass
    My View on Shadow Era, it's meta, and forumites: http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....l-with-it-.-.-.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    What if it had same att/def but cost 2 instead

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by ROAR View Post
    Hunter draw abilities would be nice. But I guess we have late game draw/card advantage cards (Prowler/Grave Digger). What I'd love to have is more traps.
    I agree I love the traps but I have since taken them out of my deck because it is too easy for the other person to tell which one you are laying down due to the resource cost. I think the dev's need to change it to show only total resource.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Would love to have more traps. maybe one that negates the sacrifice stage for the opponent. maybe fire or frost traps. i dunno throwing ideas. how about a gathering trap that works like research (forget name) for the mages where you use 2 resources and lets you draw.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by KennyPowders View Post
    I agree I love the traps but I have since taken them out of my deck because it is too easy for the other person to tell which one you are laying down due to the resource cost. I think the dev's need to change it to show only total resource.
    Yeah that's why i posted this Death Trap feel free to comment on it.
    Guild: Marksmen
    Marksmen Logo (Yeah that's right we have our own logo, made by me).
    "We are Hunters, and you are our prey.. Fear not the allies you can see. Fear only the arrow that will pierce through your hero.."