Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Any update on orders?

Instead of just locking this thread with the typical "email sales" and then saying "sales email volume is high," Can you please just give us some information as to why orders are stuck in "processing" for the US? Did something run out? Is it being shipped across/reprinted/other? A little bit of info would be nice, instead of just taking this hostile approach and locking down all the threads.
    Aradiel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by snow_man View Post
    Instead of just locking this thread with the typical "email sales" and then saying "sales email volume is high," Can you please just give us some information as to why orders are stuck in "processing" for the US? Did something run out? Is it being shipped across/reprinted/other? A little bit of info would be nice, instead of just taking this hostile approach and locking down all the threads.
    I too am still waiting for my pre-order to arrive. I'm in USA.
    The Paladin of Punxsutawney
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

IGN: BP Shadows R Us

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Good luck with all that... not sure how many posts of mine have been deleted. Granted they deserved to be due to the "inappropriate language" I used within those posts... But you can only send so many e-mails with no reply, and so many questions asked here with no answers until you snap...

I litterally spammed 20+ e-mails to sales@wulven.com yesterday, I will probably spam another 20+ in a day or two all I keep seeing on here is "ask for assistance at sales@wulven.com" well hope they enjoy the spam now.
    Kick'n ass then feelin' bad for 'em after.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Because of the high volume of gift certificates coupled with the preorders for DP, the USA distributor has run out of stock and is waiting for a refill. That's why the DP booster boxes are still not in the store, because they are not available worldwide yet. If you don't want to wait, of course you can cancel your order and get refunded. All other orders that did not include DP booster boxes have of course been shipped out.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Because of the high volume of gift certificates coupled with the preorders for DP, the USA distributor has run out of stock and is waiting for a refill. That's why the DP booster boxes are still not in the store, because they are not available worldwide yet. If you don't want to wait, of course you can cancel your order and get refunded. All other orders that did not include DP booster boxes have of course been shipped out.
    I just spammed sales@wulven.com 10 times
    Subject - "Refund"

Request for either Check to be sent to my shipping address or through my Paypal account (Paypal account given in e-mail)

also enclosed in e-mail copy of my Shadow Era Official Store - Order Confirmation No. invoice.

Lets see if I ever get a reply.
    Kick'n ass then feelin' bad for 'em after.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Simple enough for me. I don't mind the wait, as long as I know I'm waiting versus forgotten =) Please make a new post in the "Status Update" when cards start shipping again. It might even be worth copying what you said here and making a CLOSED thread in that forum, so that people know/understand...Seeing as this thread will probably fall to the bottom and this question's likely to come up again and again in the next few weeks =p

Edited: Guess there is no longer a status update forum. So maybe just a closed post that's stickied in this forum.
    Last edited by snow_man; 05-04-2014 at 07:37 AM.
    Aradiel

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Manila Gorilla View Post
    I just spammed sales@wulven.com 10 times
    Subject - "Refund"

Request for either Check to be sent to my shipping address or through my Paypal account (Paypal account given in e-mail)

also enclosed in e-mail copy of my Shadow Era Official Store - Order Confirmation No. invoice.

Lets see if I ever get a reply.
    If you paid with store credit, the refund will be store credit.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    All other orders that did not include DP booster boxes have of course been shipped out.
    My order was for the complete play set x4, I had no DP booster boxes. This means mine got shipped and never showed up?
    The Paladin of Punxsutawney
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

IGN: BP Shadows R Us

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Where are the US orders? Why are you not getting us taken care of?

DP Visionary
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Why every time there are physical items that it turns out to be a huge hassle. The amount of preorders and codes should have been known and enough boxes been produced to prevent this problem from ever occurring. Yet once again this process is drawn out much longer then it should be. For a fairly new company i would expect you are wanting to grow while you seem to care very little about customer satisfaction. I myself am a business major and understand problems occur but it is every single time. I have never done business with a company that has as many problems as this one does. I would just like to receive the products i ordered with codes from money i spent almost two years ago.