Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Skarecrow08 View Post
    Why every time there are physical items that it turns out to be a huge hassle. The amount of preorders and codes should have been known and enough boxes been produced to prevent this problem from ever occurring.
    If Kyle had just offered one type of box to everyone, that would have worked. But he offered people a choice on what to have. Would stocking enough DP boxes, just in case everyone goes for that, have been a sound business move, in your opinion?

I'm sorry you have had to wait so long and hope you get your order soon.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Skarecrow08 View Post
    Why every time there are physical items that it turns out to be a huge hassle. The amount of preorders and codes should have been known and enough boxes been produced to prevent this problem from ever occurring. Yet once again this process is drawn out much longer then it should be. For a fairly new company i would expect you are wanting to grow while you seem to care very little about customer satisfaction. I myself am a business major and understand problems occur but it is every single time. I have never done business with a company that has as many problems as this one does. I would just like to receive the products i ordered with codes from money i spent almost two years ago.
    I agree with you 100%, I have already canceled the DP order and switched it to CotC boosters, in the end I will probably attempt to sell everything I have to wash my hands of this company.

The first pre-order on the CotC was such a mess you would think they would have thought things through better the second time.

Everyone who pre-ordered from CotC and received Gift Certificates for the huge delay/debacle should have priority shipping over everyone else, regardless of what the order was. This infact would not have been hard to do if they just had orders with GC's separated from DP pre-order orders. The fact they didnt even bother to think of this shows their respect for their customers. Let me also point out that if this would have been a company based within the US they probably would have been sued by now for making false promises.

Also I would like to point out this was said to me.

"I think you've not got your DP box because they ran out of stock. How was Kyle to know how many of which thing each person might want to get? For instance, I spent about $300 of store credit on playmats, and others will have spent on class decks or CotC boxes, which are still in stock and I'm sure you could switch over to them instead of waiting for the DP box. It would not be sound business practise to overstock and then go out of business due to that over-investment - no one would get anything then."

And I have to somewhat disagree here because someone has to be sitting behind a desk issuing the Gift Certificates sent out, and therefor how much was sent out and you could then easily figure how many POSSIBLE orders could have been made into DP Boosters boxes. or even a system that could have easily sent all DP Booster orders with GC's to Folder A, All other GC orders to Folder B, and then you crowd funding order sent to Folder C.
    Regardless of the many different possible ways they could have done the second pre-order better and failed to do so, that next fact is that if they actually had any future plans for Shadow Era they would have back stocked something, the fact they dont even trust their own product enough to order enough made for future sales tells me they are waiting for this to die more than I was.

Anyways I learned my lesson and for those of you you continue to follow this company Watch out for when I sell my cards once I get my 2 other CotC booster boxes sometimes this week.
    Kick'n ass then feelin' bad for 'em after.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Because of the high volume of gift certificates coupled with the preorders for DP, the USA distributor has run out of stock and is waiting for a refill. That's why the DP booster boxes are still not in the store, because they are not available worldwide yet. If you don't want to wait, of course you can cancel your order and get refunded. All other orders that did not include DP booster boxes have of course been shipped out.
    thank you for the update... please keep us informed MORE OFTEN.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    In Game Name: E2E ddemension

Contender in the World Championship 2012

DP Visionary
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Manila Gorilla View Post
    I just spammed sales@wulven.com 10 times
    Subject - "Refund"

Request for either Check to be sent to my shipping address or through my Paypal account (Paypal account given in e-mail)

also enclosed in e-mail copy of my Shadow Era Official Store - Order Confirmation No. invoice.

Lets see if I ever get a reply.
    Gorilla indeed...two things.
    One, you're the reason support has trouble keeping up. You're jamming up the inbox with multiple emails, causing more hassle to sift through the junk.
    Two, you likely got yourself blocked for spamming support. If someone was sending you 20 emails a day, do you think you'd let it keep happening? Nope. You screwed yourself and are the only one to blame if your email is now blocked/instantly trashed.

As much as things can be frustrating, acting like a moron solves nothing. It only makes things worse, for everybody.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Omocho View Post
    Gorilla indeed...two things.
    One, you're the reason support has trouble keeping up. You're jamming up the inbox with multiple emails, causing more hassle to sift through the junk.
    Two, you likely got yourself blocked for spamming support. If someone was sending you 20 emails a day, do you think you'd let it keep happening? Nope. You screwed yourself and are the only one to blame if your email is now blocked/instantly trashed.

As much as things can be frustrating, acting like a moron solves nothing. It only makes things worse, for everybody.
    Thanks for you two cents, but youre wrong.

1) Before I made the post you quoted me from, I never spammed them like that. Before I was patient sent only 1 e-mail a week and never got a reply.

2) After a made the post you quoted me from, I spammed them 20x more the next day, the day after I got a reply and my order for DP boxes canceled and re-ordered for booster boxes and already almost to my house now according to the tracking info.

so... you can believe what you want hahaha but youre wrong on all accounts.

Have a good day.
    Kick'n ass then feelin' bad for 'em after.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

1) Before I made the post you quoted me from, I never spammed them like that. Before I was patient sent only 1 e-mail a week and never got a reply.

2) After a made the post you quoted me from, I spammed them 20x more the next day, the day after I got a reply and my order for DP boxes canceled and re-ordered for booster boxes and already almost to my house now according to the tracking info.

Have a good day.
    Yes what have to be done must be done.
    No one spam 20 email on first day

but a week / a month without response
    is not acceptable

wulven's support team is the worst
    they can do only crystal transfer

and copy paste some useless information.
    I'm from Thailand boardgame club
    If you ever going to Thailand feel free to contact me if you want to play some boardgame
    we have meeting every saturday

$610.08

I buy : Gift Code
    Sell : CotC / DP boosters cotc/Dp complete CotC/DP premium/exclusive PM me

DP Visionary
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Have a good day.
    I'm not wrong in the slightest. Your stupidity slowed down the support. Simple fact.
    The only reason you likely even received a reply now is because you decided to publicly express yourself on the forum and they decided to dig through their junkmail to find your scribblings just to shut you up.
    Really there's just millions of possibilities but the one true fact is that sending more than 1 email is pointless, and the more you send the longer it'll take for a reply because idiots like you make it very, very difficult to actually answer the emails properly.

But hey it doesn't really matter what I say. Stupid people do what they want, and while they may have their issue resolved..they've done so by breaking everything around them to make things that much more difficult for everyone else. Good job kiddo.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Wow smart man surely is smart.
    I'm from Thailand boardgame club
    If you ever going to Thailand feel free to contact me if you want to play some boardgame
    we have meeting every saturday

$610.08

I buy : Gift Code
    Sell : CotC / DP boosters cotc/Dp complete CotC/DP premium/exclusive PM me

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    From what I've read, and what I understand with this problem. Everyone needs to give Wulven a short break. Just imagine what they have to do, for one, it might not even just purely be "it's junk mail to them" but moreso "Hey look multiple chained messages complaining about an order while we are designing and figuring out the next set." I give all props to Wulven right now, because to be completely honest, your money spent fro physical cards are really not as important as the health of the game. We all spent money, at least I did can't guarantee everyone did, that wasn't needed for anything else and they really are life sustaining. I only wanted to say something, unlike I normally would have, because it's all being blow out of purpostion, on top of that it's gotten to a bit of flaming, as the comment above me shows, so that needs to stop as well.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Because of the high volume of gift certificates coupled with the preorders for DP, the USA distributor has run out of stock and is waiting for a refill. That's why the DP booster boxes are still not in the store, because they are not available worldwide yet. If you don't want to wait, of course you can cancel your order and get refunded. All other orders that did not include DP booster boxes have of course been shipped out.
    I assume this counts for complete playsets as well right?
    Currently a finalist in the WULVEN APPRENTICE and will happily take any support I can get from you guys

PFG Member

Shadow Era Champion for Orlando/Sanford Florida!