Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Why Grave Resistance is 0 cc !

I don't understand the point of a card being 0 cc. Do you guys think this card is quite imbalance?

Turn 2 harbinger of the lost , turn 3 death colector + GR .

Its even worse with Gravebone. Turn 4 Falseblood countis discard darkath and summon him from graveyard. Its hard to find an answer to him at turn 4 (can't be frozen, disabled plus reduced 2 dmg / 3 dmg with GR) .

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    play a hero with decent ally control :P
    Deluded dreamer of universal Freedom
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    It's a decent card (imo at any rate), but really its only because of that free casting cost that it is really worth it at all. The main time you'll want that damage reduction is early and having to pay resources for something like this would not only slow the player down, but also likely have a turn of uselessness out of Grave Resistance, much like Portal (except portals effect is much better and could usually afford to waste a turn), not to mention it only works on undead allies (which limits its use in decks that don't exclusively focus on undead). Basically, the effect itself isn't strong enough to warrant a time limit and a resource cost. By making it cost zero, its at least playable in its own right.
    Was the Leader of Acolytes of A1

A1's Dimensional Eyes in the Sky
    A1 Alliance: Evolution in Theory
    PFG3 Leader

Was Shadow Era Community Manager

Sota, The Switch Axe Monster Hunter

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
    "Humans fight to secure peace as they envision it. The trouble is, everyone's vision is different." - Ringabel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Also, dont forget that its still costing you a card to play.. so unless a card recycles itself (like tenacious buccaneer for example), there is always a cost

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I wonder if we will ever see arcane damage "penetrate" undead resistence? Like how FT dies to any ice..undead need to be weak vs. arcane damage

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Demnchi View Post
    It's a decent card (imo at any rate), but really its only because of that free casting cost that it is really worth it at all. The main time you'll want that damage reduction is early and having to pay resources for something like this would not only slow the player down, but also likely have a turn of uselessness out of Grave Resistance, much like Portal (except portals effect is much better and could usually afford to waste a turn), not to mention it only works on undead allies (which limits its use in decks that don't exclusively focus on undead). Basically, the effect itself isn't strong enough to warrant a time limit and a resource cost. By making it cost zero, its at least playable in its own right.
    Very clear. I got it

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Demnchi View Post
    Completely agree +1

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I've only seen it used once, despite it being free to cast.
    Elder TJ

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I don't care what you guys think. This is the card I've been waiting for!

I specialize in the most life-like dead allies anywhere. Period!

IGN: THE Chuck Testa