Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Just wanting some comment on my Lance deck

This is the deck I am currently playing at rating 300. Some inspiration from Rated GG's Lance.

***HERO***
    Lance Shadowstalker

***Allies (20)***
    3x Jasmine Rosecult
    3x Raven Wildheart
    3x Aldon the Brave
    2x Aeon Stormcaller
    2x Layarian Diplomat
    2x Rider of Ellos
    3x Champion of Irum
    2x Layarian Seductress

***Abilities (11)***
    3x Assassination
    4x Stop, Thief!
    1x Sever Ties
    2x Treasured Heirloom
    1x A Legend Rises

***Items (4)***
    4x Ill-Gotten Gains

***Armors (2)***
    2x Spelleater Bands

***Weapons (4)***
    4x Anklebreaker

TOTAL: 41 cards + Hero

I have seen some people playing lance at rating around 310-320 and it would be good if I can go to that point. What do you think could be done to improve this. I think I need to adjust something like allies/ability ratio or replace some cards with another to make my deck having more synergy. I have been playing Wreon's Divine Serenaty deck for a while and switched to lance because I want to make my first own deck that is viable. It maybe just that I get used to Serena's play style which is a bit different from Lance's. Any suggestion would be good anyway.

PS. My English isn't very good.
    Last edited by chamthabo; 03-22-2014 at 02:40 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    You might consider Sword Thief instead of Layarian Seductress, as it can play a very similar role. Its health isn't quite as good, and it only prevents attacking and defending (as opposed to disabling) but its effect is not dependent on resources so it's a bit more flexible in that regard.

I actually play a very similar sort of deck, just with a few different allies and abilities.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by echoenduring View Post
    You might consider Sword Thief instead of Layarian Seductress, as it can play a very similar role. Its health isn't quite as good, and it only prevents attacking and defending (as opposed to disabling) but its effect is not dependent on resources so it's a bit more flexible in that regard.

I actually play a very similar sort of deck, just with a few different allies and abilities.
    That is my DP Lance deck so neither Sword Thief or other SF cards were available at the time. I am still having a lot of fun with Garth and don't have SF Lance deck yet. I think Sword Thief sucks, Night owl is better, at least in my Garth deck.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by chamthabo View Post
    That is my DP Lance deck so neither Sword Thief or other SF cards were available at the time. I am still having a lot of fun with Garth and don't have SF Lance deck yet. I think Sword Thief sucks, Night owl is better, at least in my Garth deck.
    Fair enough. I haven't tried playing Sword Thief with Garth. Actually, I haven't played Garth at all. ST has been useful in my Lance Deck though, at least with my style of play. Would be very interested to see your Garth deck.