Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    haha...I was wondering when you were going to add tombstone. and Der is a must.

You inspired me to post my Baduruu: Prince of the dead deck. I say "prince" because from my trials I find BaneBow and Praxix to be the kings of the dead, I use Baduruu though because he has a better win percentage against stall decks like MS and SKE.

I'm at 312 rating.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Decent deck; I'm kind of curious why you play Furrion Terror though. I don't think his ability plays well with your "Swarm the board with allies'' strategy, & he is not undead to trigger Scheuth's Tombstone. You only have 6 draw cards (2 each of sac lamb, WotF & Tombstone), so if I were you I would up it to 8 & include 2 more draw cards. Hunter's Gambit is also good draw & pseudo removal.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Bmyers View Post
    haha...I was wondering when you were going to add tombstone. and Der is a must.

You inspired me to post my Baduruu: Prince of the dead deck. I say "prince" because from my trials I find BaneBow and Praxix to be the kings of the dead, I use Baduruu though because he has a better win percentage against stall decks like MS and SKE.

I'm at 312 rating.
    I've been trying to get Praxix to work with Undead allies but it's not going so well. My decks always come out a little chunky.