2x Sacrificial Lamb
2x Spiked Bolas Strike
2x Thriss Almanac
2x Smashing Blow

WEPON & ARMOR:
4x Jeweler's Dream
2x Spectral Saber

TOTAL = 41 + 1 Hero

I finally got my hands on some SF cards and I've been testing them on Rothem, i really like beatdown decks and the famous "red deck win" from magic and with Rothem and the new SF allies i feel he can get the job done (i would like to have 1 more karygon and zealot but i don't so for now this is the deck list).

Frostmare: great 2 cc haste allie possibly 1 cc. Late game with 6 -7 resources plus rothems ability plus 2 frostmare plus zealot or karygon its a lot of damage.

Spitfire hound: extra 2cc allie bur also a great burn too kill allies if you have a ability or item willing to sacrifice on the field. Also great combo with thriss almanac, hitting an allie with 5 damage and every other enemy allie for 2 damage.( helps in taking blood freenzy off)

Cleric of the Asyn: added to have more ravagers to pump with thriss almanac, but thx to spitfire and zealot he can get really big quite fast, smashing blow also helps.

Rampant Krygon: haste 2/2 allie and his ability is great to pump allies or reduce enemies health. (Wish i had 3).

Ravager Zealot: with rothems ability and this guy, you can get 5 damage in no problem, just make sure to destroy one of your items, he is only 3 cc so you can actually play 2 frostmares or 1 krygon and 1 zealot for big damage. (He also helps on taking blood freenzy off).

Murderous hulk: great turn 4 drop and good and cheap ability, his ability can be pumped up by rothems ability, he work well on killing allies such as karash and wulven savage, he also has 6 health meaning he can stand some punches.

Cripling blow: don't think i need to explain, just remember you can target them with spitfire and zealot ability if you really need to.

Blood freenzy: primary draw method. (Can be destroyed with zealot or spitfire)

Sacrificial lamb: secondary draw method.

Spiked bolas strike: great debuff to an opposite allie and nice effect when it is destroyed helps in damaging opposite hero and killing allies. (Can also be targeted by spitfire and zealot).

Thriss almanac: good sweep (only damages enemy allies) and helps to pump ravager allies.

Smashing blow: to destroy troublesome weapon's and armors. (Try to save them for the right time since we only have 2).

Jeweler's Dream: great weapon for this deck help to summon allies, crucial for this deck, it does good 4 damage with rothems ability. (I usually destroy it with spitfire and zealot when it has durability 1 to get the most out of it.

Spectral saber: extra weapons and attachment killer can hit up to 5 with rothems ability.

I find boris trobelsome since he can kill all my allies with his ability, also heros that use armors and weponds tend to cause problems specially armors with 2 defense. Normally i just play 2 allies till i can summon 2 more in one turn with haste and use rothems ability to get big damage in thats almost always a gg. Also dont be afraid to use rothem ability to clean your opponents board, board control is important in this deck too.

Basically this is it hope you like it and please any improvements you think of or any card you think can be replaced plz comment.