Close

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I am not impressed tbh. It looks rather cheap as if it was drawn by a child. The current artwork is much better imo and I don't know if you got any complaints about that.

I like your initiative though, but I am starting to think that you guys start a project with full optimism, then realize it is not easy to finish and the project gets cancelled. So you start a new one: same scenario, same result...nothing happened.
    I just want to remind "The Auction House".

Why dont you just focus first of all to bring an artwork to those placeholder cards and launch the game fully?
    You know that you have given us a promise about 2vs2, right? And all those from the kickstarter
    Last edited by Minato; 05-29-2014 at 08:52 AM.
    TJ Minato

TJ's Yellow Flash

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by bytas View Post
    you can always go to your local cardgame shop. Nothing as fun as a good old night of nerdy drafting with other nerds that share your interests Makes you feel right at home, even if it will always stay a tad awkward.
    It's funny you say this, I was up city centre the other day waiting on a friend and there was a Games Workshop I was looking at from the outside (closed) but all they displayed and had posters on was Warhammer...not sure if there are any places in Milton Keynes like what you're saying but that would be great! I know there's this place called York House that people rent out and they have games night every Thurs, would love to take the Doom boardgame there but everyone were playing other games so I'd have to teach them...no fun playign against students frankly! i want a CHALLENGE
    BP Inactive member | IGN: SafOne

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I do not like it. It certainly does look like its a copy of hearthstone. The cards are smaller, the arrangement of the cards is icky. I hope it will still be playable on the 2d playmat if this 3d version comes out.

And an actually cool thing to be done to a card game, is make it like the animated tv show, Yu-gi-oh...lol

Give us 3d monsters and fights! wouldnt that be amazing, but yea thats a lot of work

And I googled, I guess they did a 3d game on a playstation maybe. But I'd still prefer a more top down view of the playfield, but with 3d monsters on their cards? idk

3d- It also makes me think of the chess fight at the end of the first harry potter book. I don't want the game to be hurt by any new things so yea.
    Last edited by meek; 07-10-2014 at 03:05 PM.
    Those who will remember, will speak fondly of the warm morning breeze.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    This thread is sorely out of date now and has been replaced by http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....-getting-close!