Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

A fix for praxix and AW

So even though I've now seen data collected that shows aramia nuts is not necessarily unstoppable, I still see calls to nerf AW.

Also as I proposed, I want to see praxix get some help. He doesn't need to be able to mill better, but he can easily lose the board with current pool.

So my idea is as follows:
    Make abomination factory discard a Homonculus ally to buff a friendly rather than vise versa. What does that accomplish?

It removes the AW bucaneer combo. Buc can still be discarded via glimmer but now to boost your AW you need to discard a second aw or thunder strike or fortified wisp.

It allows praxix to buff his reactorary or harbinger (or any non homunculus)while it would limit him to ditching a homunculus he has runt and devourer to ditch both give benefits. yes you can do that now but both of those homunculus allies are better served as discards and with abomination factory currently they need to be targets rather than discards(this is because praxix has three staple homunculus allies only one is good in play gravemonger)

This in addition to changing plight bred runt to adding two points of health rather than one, or one attack to all friendly allies and health to homunculus, basically reverse how it reads now. But I'd prefer two health.
    Too op for one cc? Cc is irrelevant. If you pay his cc you get a crappy 1/1, I look at it as no stronger than devourer doing 3 dd or reactorary being a free ally.

What does everyone think?
    Last edited by streetsahead; 04-27-2014 at 10:06 PM.
    Proud Member of Team Juggernauts

Top 8 finish in WC 2017
    2nd place finish in WC 2016
    10th place finish in WC 2015
    Top 32 finish in WC 2014

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Forgot factory is mage only lol. It could be mage and elemental but I don't see that happening.

I still stand by buffing plight bred runt. That would help praxix.
    Proud Member of Team Juggernauts

Top 8 finish in WC 2017
    2nd place finish in WC 2016
    10th place finish in WC 2015
    Top 32 finish in WC 2014