Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Unwanted purchase

Hello, I dont understand why even if I dont buy multiple slots of a hero I still must see 2 slots when downloading an old deck. It makes non sence. Also, i clicked on the second slot of a charater (i knew I didnt bought that slot) to see what happen.. And because of that, I bought for mistake the slot!!!!!! Why dont u write down that you r going to buy the slot if u click on it??!?!? The first time I did it by axcident, the second time i tried again to see if I spent SC.. And I did. So plz i would like to have my SC back, I am not interested in the slots. Ty
    TJ 666eroi

ING: TJeroi666

TS Name: TJeroi666

- Champion 32-man version 1.3 Weekend Tournament

test server: http://shadowera.gondorian.com/testchat/

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Why don't you contact support@shadowera.com?
    "Rastas don't believe in violence... Rastas don't believe... Rastas know." -Bob Marley-

Winner of the Multi-Post Streak Challenge
    *’”⁷ᵔᵕᵔ∞*°゜゚⁰ᵒ☉●•⋆.ᵢᵢᵢ₇.。・°'¨⋋ⓚⓔⓝⓣⓤⓔⓠⓤⓘ⋌¨'°・。.₇₇₇.⋆•●☉ᵒ⁰゜゚°*∞ᵔᵕᵔ⁷‘“*
    ⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    The only way to see the extra slots is the need to save a deck or load a deck, with multiple decks for that hero. At least on the iPad , the system asks you if " you want to save and purchase the slot". Idk the operating system you have, but there should be a confirmation click before your SC is spent.
    A1 kip thorp
    the daddy daughter team of death
    Proud Graduate of Kiptergarten
    A1-Alliance ~ Evolution in Theory

A1 Alliance LEADER & Crash Test Dummy
    Check out our recruitment thread

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kip thorp View Post
    The only way to see the extra slots is the need to save a deck or load a deck, with multiple decks for that hero. At least on the iPad , the system asks you if " you want to save and purchase the slot". Idk the operating system you have, but there should be a confirmation click before your SC is spent.
    I just bought a slot on iPhone and it is same way. It asks for confirmation of purchase with 25 SC.
    Proud Member of ETC Guild!
    Enjoying The Camaraderie

IGN: ETC SuperGrover

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by 666eroi View Post
    Hello, I dont understand why even if I dont buy multiple slots of a hero I still must see 2 slots when downloading an old deck. It makes non sence. Also, i clicked on the second slot of a charater (i knew I didnt bought that slot) to see what happen.. And because of that, I bought for mistake the slot!!!!!! Why dont u write down that you r going to buy the slot if u click on it??!?!? The first time I did it by axcident, the second time i tried again to see if I spent SC.. And I did. So plz i would like to have my SC back, I am not interested in the slots. Ty
    I'm a tad confused, if I load up a deck where I only have a single slot, I'm not prompted to select a slot in the first place, I also don't see extra slots when loading decks that I have a slot that I have yet to purchase. So I don't get this whole "always see 2 slots" deal. Also, the game asks for a confirmation before spending the SC to buy the slot. So I'm not sure how you got yourself in that situation where it was buying them with a single click. Was there anything in particular that makes multiple slots show up when loading? (deck slots are only purchasable by saving, from my experience, which is why I find it odd they would show up when loading)

Either way, kentuequi is right. To get your SC back, explain the situation to support and ask for them back.
    Was the Leader of Acolytes of A1

A1's Dimensional Eyes in the Sky
    A1 Alliance: Evolution in Theory
    PFG3 Leader

Was Shadow Era Community Manager

Sota, The Switch Axe Monster Hunter

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
    "Humans fight to secure peace as they envision it. The trouble is, everyone's vision is different." - Ringabel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Demnchi View Post
    I'm a tad confused, if I load up a deck where I only have a single slot, I'm not prompted to select a slot in the first place, I also don't see extra slots when loading decks that I have a slot that I have yet to purchase. So I don't get this whole "always see 2 slots" deal. Also, the game asks for a confirmation before spending the SC to buy the slot. So I'm not sure how you got yourself in that situation where it was buying them with a single click. Was there anything in particular that makes multiple slots show up when loading? (deck slots are only purchasable by saving, from my experience, which is why I find it odd they would show up when loading)

Either way, kentuequi is right. To get your SC back, explain the situation to support and ask for them back.
    I have an ipad , and I understand what u r saying, is what I always knew. But for same strange reason it did like I explained (showing 2 downloading slots even if I had bought one...) i' ll contact support, ty all.
    TJ 666eroi

ING: TJeroi666

TS Name: TJeroi666

- Champion 32-man version 1.3 Weekend Tournament

test server: http://shadowera.gondorian.com/testchat/