3x Banish
    4x Zail's Hymn
    1x Mass Purification

***Armors (3)***
    3x The King's Pride

***Weapons (4)***
    4x Wizent's Staff

TOTAL: 41 cards + Hero

Priest has always been a class that i would love to try/play . However , priest decks in general are quite costly to get so until now do i have a chance to lay my hand on them . This is my first priest deck , the good ol' fatties rolling Zhanna that has been around since CoTC .

The deck focus on countering opponent's strategy while slowly taking them down , with Brax Soldier to counter haste and weenies rush , Spiritwarden to take care of graveyard recursion and Eris Fateweaver to handle attachment . Most of the allies in the deck are extremely durable, can take lots of beatings before going down . It's simple to play , just deny , stall , deny , stall and repeat until you get to turn 5+ and start dropping allies depend on your opponent's strategy . I use only 2 copies of many allies because this deck doesn't have any specific drop order , what you do depend on your opponent , also , i like having many different options

I'm thinking about dropping Devoted Knight for more control options like Seductress because getting a Tidal Wave to reset the board is not very crucial from what i've experienced .
    Last edited by ipoop245; 06-29-2014 at 11:49 AM.
    It's always good to go back to your previous achievement and realize how mediocre it was , because it means that you have improved a lot since that time

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I think you should use 3 Elizabeth.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hey there, and welcome to the priest class.

This is an interesting way to go at a control zhanna, but there are some things you should consider.

1. Devoted knight helps you ramp. You play several high cost cards and this helps you get there faster, in fact I've played a kings pride on turn five which turned the game around in my favor, so you may want to consider keeping them.

2. Your draw imagine is lacking. Most people see EW as a 0/5 who only gets power when she has damage, so the will either not touch her or take her out alltogethor. This means you can sometimes get more than one draw out of her or she takes the pressure from your hero. Since you have a lot of allies try running a couple treasured heirlooms, +1 attack and 2 cards is decent, might be enough to take out an ally.

3. If you can remember the first card you sacrificed, forgiveness could help to get an extra card as well as an extra shadow energy. Something to consider running a 2 of.

4. Focused prayer is a MUST 4 of, it helps to get rid of those pesky items that can slow you down. Banish or retreat could also help to stall your opponent.

Hopefully some of this helps you. Good luck and have fun
    IGN: EX Sykoticjestr
    Member of The EX

"Honor is Overrated"

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Three Focused Prayers is fine.

I've also never agreed that Forgiveness is a good card. It can smooth out your draws but I don't think that's good enough.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    too bad nathanias is currently banned. itīs superuseful in ramp zhanna.