Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Solo Jericho Spellbane SF Deck - Embers of Essence Deck v1

I've never posted before but this deck has been doing great for me and I wanted to share it.Try it out - let me know what you think. It's a solo Jericho deck based on heavy use of destroying attachments.

***HERO***
    Jericho Spellbane

***Allies (0)***

***Abilities (41)***
    2x Healing Touch
    4x Tidal Wave
    2x Focused Prayer
    2x Holy Shield
    3x Smite
    4x Sever Ties
    3x Forgiveness
    4x Divine Connection
    4x Lingering Essence
    4x Embers of the Just
    3x Righteous Strike
    3x Scriptures of the Righteous
    3x Confluence of Fate

***Items (4)***
    4x Incense of Atonement

***Armors (2)***
    2x Robes of Mending

***Weapons (2)***
    2x Voice of Winter

TOTAL: 49 cards + Hero

The idea behind this deck is to use Embers of the Just to defeat your opponent.

T1 = sac
    T2 = Incense of Atonement
    T3 = Divine Connection
    T4 = Lingering Essence
    T5 = Confluence of Fate

This is what I try for - its the most optimal order to play these cards if you get the right draw. After this you can play how ever you need to - this deck is very flexible. The goal is to hit opposing allies with Embers of the Just (activating Incense of Atonement ) when your shadow energy is at least 3 - 4 and then use Jericho's ability to destroy Embers of the Just. Doing this will allow you to do 4 damage which i almost always direct toward the opposing hero while it also sets the ally it was attached to ablaze ( activating Lingering Essence also for destorying the attachment ). You can use Sever Ties in the same round to make it a total of 8 dmg plus the damage from activating Incense of Atonement if there are at least two opposing allies in play (and healing 6 hp in the process ). You can also use Sever Ties while waiting for your shadow energy to get back to 4. You still have a properly timed Tidal Wave if you need a board clear and Voice of Winter to by you time. Robes of Mending are good at canceling out Confluence of Fate, which combined with Scriptures of the Righteous gives you great card draw. Forgiveness allows you to sac cards early on then bring them back later if you need one of them. Smite & Righteous Strike just add to the power of the deck and can increase the dmg output in any particular round if you have the resources - which you will. The are many great synergies with these cards - please let me know your ideas and thoughts.
    Last edited by Booyah Ka Sha; 04-23-2014 at 02:13 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    How u handle darkclaw who dont play allies?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by elter View Post
    Bend over...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    But seriously...the only attachments you have besides holy shield are attachments to your hero...besides embers of course. Deck is too fat at 50 cards and full of stuff you don't need like Divine. And for that matter,IoA.
    Last edited by WrathOfCroft; 04-23-2014 at 06:25 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by WrathOfCroft View Post
    But seriously...the only attachments you have besides holy shield are attachments to your hero...besides embers of course. Deck is too fat at 50 cards and full of stuff you don't need like Divine. And for that matter,IoA.
    Thanks for your feed back. I agree - it is bloated. Just something I was messing around with and realized I was winning a lot with it. I would definitely not have a chance against another solo deck. I have several times gotten massive dmg in one round by having Divine Connection and Incense of Atonement in play however. If you have enough SE and a Sever Ties you can play Embers 2x doing 8dmg plus 2 dmg for having IOA and Embers only costs 1 resource to play with Divine. This leaves enough resources usually to still play a Smite or Righteous Strike raising the dmg to 13 or 12 in one round with no allies. All while healing 6 (8 with RS) hp because of Lingering Essence and refueling your SE by 2 while also fueling your card draw engine of Confluence of Fate & Scriptures of the Righteous. You can accomplish this all in one round. I found the synergies to be interesting and powerful if planned for - I know its by no means a great deck but it has an awesome amount of synergy and I won 18 out of 20 QM right before I posted this, none of which were against another solo deck. I did cont to use it after posting and had mixed luck.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by elter View Post
    What WrathOfCroft said... I
    Bend over..
    Last edited by Booyah Ka Sha; 04-24-2014 at 01:27 AM.

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Hi. Nice, forum name! It's great to see all this coming together, since we had our work cut out making Jericho into a proactive hero instead of completely reactive.

He says it's doing great for him, so maybe try it before you ... er ... fry it?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    Hi. Nice, forum name! It's great to see all this coming together, since we had our work cut out making Jericho into a proactive hero instead of completely reactive.

Thanks Gondorian - I appreciate WrathOfCroft's feedback and your's as well. I definitely like the synergy that has been added to the Priest cards in DP and SF's it makes them more of a threat which is fun. I wanted to see if I could make a solo Jericho deck that had a chance of doing well and I was very surprised how these cards all worked together and my opponents could do very little to stop me if I played them right and they played allies of course. Next series of cards could maybe add some more attachments and abilities that would benefit a solo priest deck just that much more and maybe stand up to a solo Darkclaw...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post

Surely you jest, sir! Attachment Solicho was one of the first things I tried on the TestServer, dude. Its fun, but not competitive at all.

Booyah, what rating did u go one this 18/20 streak at?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Surely you jest, sir! Attachment Solicho was one of the first things I tried on the TestServer, dude. Its fun, but not competitive at all.

Booyah, what rating did u go one this 18/20 streak at?
    Not trying for competitive with this - I have played Shadow Era on and off since the first set of cards and I have been interested in the growth of the Priests so I tried this and shared it - It's all good - My rating is low - I play for fun. I got up to 200 then dropped down to 190. Building decks is fun to me - I will continue to do so and will try lots of different ones in the process. Thanks for your feed back, man - I agree with the deck being bloated and not a serious competitive one. I would like there to be a competitive Solo Jericho deck though - do you have any ideas? Are there any posted? I would love to see some other decks that run a Solo Jericho and can deal with a multitude of match ups.