BP RagIngBloOD
    Blooded Knight of the Twilight
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Super Grover View Post
    This is a great idea!!

But I think it should be randomly selected for each person. I mean, so that everyone isn't playing Serena the same day.

It definitely would be good to see different decks and I think it would make it more fun. And being not a requirement, if you don't want to you wouldn't have to. Maybe there could be a skip option (Max 3 skips) in the case of new players not having that hero or specific card, etc.
    Yep, it would definitely have to be randomized.

My vote would be to give a player a "skip" they have to watch an advertisement, but then again, putting advertisements into SE in a non offensive and PITA way is my little pet idea that I can't get out of my head.

W
    White Wolf of Rivia
    Warrior of the Blue Pheonix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyell125 View Post
    Yep, it would definitely have to be randomized.

My vote would be to give a player a "skip" they have to watch an advertisement, but then again, putting advertisements into SE in a non offensive and PITA way is my little pet idea that I can't get out of my head.

W

Please no ads! I can't stand ads in a game.
    "Corruption of the soul is a fate that befalls the weak."

{IGN} Capo 9~ Enlisted{2}Endure {E2E}

Quote Originally Posted by Wyell125 View Post
    I'm sure this has been mentioned before, but whatever, figured I'd bring it up.

I played a fair bit of Hearthstone over the last month since a friend is into it. Personally I think it mostly blows, but damned if I don't sign on EVERY day to get a daily quest and maybe complete it for the gold.

I know the idea of daily rewards for signing on has been thrown around, but I feel like a quest would be better. It would require actual activity, might be fun or challenging, etc. It would be a great way to keep people thinking about and engaging in Shadow Era literally every day and would help reduce the "Premium" cost part of the "Freemium" game.

Anyway, at some point I'm going to post a larger review of SE vs HS and what SE can learn. Spoiler alert: SE is a vastly superior game but way way WAY behind in most of the "bells and whistles" and interface/ease of use type of things.

Cheers,
    W
    Agreed. The thought of a card for log in reward is cool and all but they should add the reception of gold And or crystals in addition to the daily card
    Using Tapatalk

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hmm.
    Using Tapatalk

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I can't recommend daily requests highly enough.

+ Daily requests such as winning 3 matches with a particular class of hero, will mean players will be playing with a greater variety of heroes rather then just Mage rushes and Amber.
    + It will also increase the number of players actively playing, as they get hooked on completing daily quests.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    What ever happened to this idea? It seemed like such a straightforward win/win. Were there some sort of legal or technical problems, or was it simply forgotten?
    Least active member of: ETC (Ended There by Chance)
    Account for Gondorian to transfer Shadow Crystals to: m0ghedian

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by a player View Post
    What ever happened to this idea? It seemed like such a straightforward win/win. Were there some sort of legal or technical problems, or was it simply forgotten?

Dude, I think if a thread is 2-years old or more, you are entitled to just create a new thread rather than reviving it, lol.

But, yea, where's the daily quests, rewards, achievements, and other cool stuff?

Currently, we only have an AI that's as sophisticated as a monkey on a keyboard, and our daily log-in card (of which 've accumulated about 9-million copies of LLN from chest...which is quite an achievement, I do say. I should get an achievement-reward, which would likely be another copy of LLN). Score!!

Senior Member The MiddleAgedNerd's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Lol to this whole thing.
    I love reading a thread thats new and then ih wait thisnis from 2014.
    Middle Aged Nerd
    Protector of The Dragon Orb
    Warrior of The Blue Phoenix
    Greatness Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by a player View Post
    This is a horrible idea that will result in a displaced ghost population!
    The SE forum has gradually been degrading in activity to ideal ghost town conditions.
    Implementing this idea will likely encourage people to play Shadow Era and thus use the SE forum DESTROYING ghost habitat!

Please desist from reviving the productive suggestions that have been repeatedly raised on the forum over the years. Improving the gameplay and making it profitable is detrimental to the well being of the native SE forum ghost population!

Don't be ghost killer. Log out and let the ghosts rock out.