Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Transference and elementalis are too imba

1. Transference : Why the heck my opp (shadow hero-elemental), can use my fireball and poison gas (after steal it of course)???!!!!

Is elemental can use mage's spell?? i don't think so.

2. Elementalis is to imba... let see, elemental can have a card that recycle the graveyard and a card that refresh resources with 2:Heal 5 after sacrificing your ally, even if you JUST SUMMON an ally, you can sacrifice it. it's impossible to defeat.

A lot of balance must be done to elemental group... or, they will make the game unbalance.

i'm sure about it.

Correct me if i wrong
    Last edited by Moses Aprico K; 04-14-2011 at 09:51 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Restrictions on cards aren't meant to restrict who can play the cards, they're meant to restrict deck building.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Moses Aprico K View Post
    1. Transference : Why the heck my opp (shadow hero-elemental), can use my fireball and poison gas (after seteal it of course)???!!!!

Is elemental can use mage's spell?? i don't think so.

2. Elementalis is to imba... let see, elemental can have a card that recycle the graveyard and a card that refresh resources with 2:Heal 5 after sacrificing your ally, even if you JUST SUMMON an ally, you can sacrifice it. it's impossible to defeat.

A lot of balance must be done to elemental group... or, they will make the game unbalance.

i'm sure about it.

Correct me if i wrong
    Burn decks generally should not have any problems with elementalist once fire/poison are applied. Assuming elementalist has enough to sacrifice once every 2 rounds ,his net gain life would be +1 (due to the burn from both fire/poison)

A few fireballs/lightning and supernova should seal the deal.

Transference will be changed in 1.25

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by lxixvx3 View Post
    Burn decks generally should not have any problems with elementalist once fire/poison are applied. Assuming elementalist has enough to sacrifice once every 2 rounds ,his net gain life would be +1 (due to the burn from both fire/poison)

A few fireballs/lightning and supernova should seal the deal.

Transference will be changed in 1.25
    The problem is when Elementalis transfers your DoTs and casts them on you :P
    Member of A1 Alliance!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    thats what shriek if for... no deck is unbeatable in this game yet, theres enough space for everyone to get their hands on an elementalis killing deck :P

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    SoV can't destroy Dot's
    Member of A1 Alliance!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    but i'm with DoT deck. with poison and burn applied to the elementalis. it keeps sacrificing allies to gain 5 life, and if the deck runs out, they use a card that make all cards in the graveyard back to the deck.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Elementalis loses to burn when they gas/flame him. It's one of his biggest counters.

Transference is being changed in a couple of days so it won't be so OP anymore.
    Calmdown * Shadow Era Designer * Logan Stonebreaker & Brutal Minotaur Fan Club