Close

Thread: Bug reports

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Bug reports

the collective SE forums speaks....

"Kip, this isn't the bug report thread, you idiot! God , after how many yrs of playing and trolling, you should know this! "

Now kip responds.....

" yup, you all are right, but my point here is the importance of those reports and the ability to describe how they happened in a detailed way. In order to do this, we need to play the games out. Why, because, there might be the right combo of cards, or situation that could cause the bug and we can really nail it down to the proper thread. The " game over defeat screen bug", I'm not sure what hero but it's a cast of a card and you get a defeat screen, the Aramia's got no playable cards for her ability lock out bug, or any others we can see and report.

The point is , we are all playing in a beta now, rating doesn't matter, but the coherence of the game, it's playability , it's future is what we can help. Report the bugs, play the game out, see if there are more that come up because of the first bug.

I promise this: I will not quit a game no matter how many wisps you have out, no matter how dead I am , no matter how hopeless my situation is, if there is a chance of chasing these bugs down! Hell, I'll even draw w you if I'm winning , ( god forbid!)
    -disclaimer- if your a jerk or playing a moonstalker or a troll deck w mostly DP or CotC cards, all bets are off!

But I'm appealing to you players, guildies, newbies, Mods and yes even Kyle, play out the games, hunt down the bugs, make SF as good as it can possibly be. We are the reason it's still here. Be proud of that and help it get better!
    Please!
    A1 kip thorp
    the daddy daughter team of death
    Proud Graduate of Kiptergarten
    A1-Alliance ~ Evolution in Theory

A1 Alliance LEADER & Crash Test Dummy
    Check out our recruitment thread

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kip thorp View Post
    the collective SE forums speaks....

"Kip, this isn't the bug report thread, you idiot! God , after how many yrs of playing and trolling, you should know this! "

Now kip responds.....

" yup, you all are right, but my point here is the importance of those reports and the ability to describe how they happened in a detailed way. In order to do this, we need to play the games out. Why, because, there might be the right combo of cards, or situation that could cause the bug and we can really nail it down to the proper thread. The " game over defeat screen bug", I'm not sure what hero but it's a cast of a card and you get a defeat screen, the Aramia's got no playable cards for her ability lock out bug, or any others we can see and report.

The point is , we are all playing in a beta now, rating doesn't matter, but the coherence of the game, it's playability , it's future is what we can help. Report the bugs, play the game out, see if there are more that come up because of the first bug.

I promise this: I will not quit a game no matter how many wisps you have out, no matter how dead I am , no matter how hopeless my situation is, if there is a chance of chasing these bugs down! Hell, I'll even draw w you if I'm winning , ( god forbid!)
    -disclaimer- if your a jerk or playing a moonstalker or a troll deck w mostly DP or CotC cards, all bets are off!

But I'm appealing to you players, guildies, newbies, Mods and yes even Kyle, play out the games, hunt down the bugs, make SF as good as it can possibly be. We are the reason it's still here. Be proud of that and help it get better!
    Please!
    Well said, Kip!...now I feel bad for leaving after my turn disappeared...I hope everyone reports that bug when it happens in other games so it can be hunted down and killed.
    Avenger of Valhalla
    Warriors of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    That's the idea bro!
    A1 kip thorp
    the daddy daughter team of death
    Proud Graduate of Kiptergarten
    A1-Alliance ~ Evolution in Theory

A1 Alliance LEADER & Crash Test Dummy
    Check out our recruitment thread