Close

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Will have to reread swear it had said damage instead oops
    ETC

ENJOY THINK CREATE

I'm an ETC newbie so please underestimate me (I like advantages )

“I'm awesome.”-Me

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    bump

Haven't played him untill now much, builded up a deck similar to the one you have builded and i rolling uphill now where most matchups seems like an easy pickings (still i'm have moved him up from 200 to 250 so this doen't mean a lot on the 300+ meta)

Just a 2 of my thoughts

Cutless vs AB:
    Think that in Garth Cutless is actually better. Although AB provide more control i think that with Garth Concoction + high survivability allies (NO, NS, SW, Viska) you have no problem to control board which allows you to use Cutless to kill + discard a card from the opponents hand (if needed that with garth ability)
    Although we have a lot of discarding in the game now most of it is done from your deck and not from your hand. I think discarding from your hand is worser for your opponent since on T5/T6 when Cutless appear he will usually have important cards left in his hand which might be discarded. Discarding a card that opponent planed on using may hurt his plans more then discarding a card that might help him and might not.
    Due to this i think Cutless is better in Garth build and game plan then AB (Opposed to Lance builds that has no buff for the Cutless so it's affect is almost non relevant for him)

Number Of allies:
    I think that we must have at least 50% allies in Garth build. This is to ensure that he can deal enough damage on time to win especially agains hero with direct damage / Many Weapons (Mages, Zal, Worriers, Banebow /Budaruu / Gwen)
    This will also ensure the possibilty to drop a lot of allies which in place allow us to better control the board with Garth Ability
    In the beginning the Universe was created.
    This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

IGN: TJ Segalion - Green Creatures from other planets can also go Juggernauts !

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks for the feedback! I haven't played this built in a while now. As of late I was playing around with more Serena-like build with Garth, based on Black Garb and Cutlass. And even with that set up I think that some sort of combination of Cutlass and AB may work best for Garth.
    Retired Card Game Designer

“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments.
    The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine”
    ― Nikola Tesla