Close

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries

SC Lottery (Gondorian's 16,000th Post)

Hey all!

Three years ago, Shadow Era appeared for iOS and I discovered the app and its forum soon after. Fast forward 16,000 forum posts, and Hearthstone has finally arrived for iPad. What took them so long?

Speaking of Hearthstone, I just started playing it a couple of days ago, as I figured I should know about the digital TCG competition and because it might be fun. Well, it has been fun and I have learned a few things from them about how SE could improve, and I encourage others to give it a try, if your platform of choice is supported. If you are on the Europe server, be sure to add me as a friend (Gondorian). It will be very interesting to see where that game goes and whether SE will itself be able to raise its game implementation-wise to compete and gain players by osmosis. Be sure to mention Hearthstone and Shadow Era in the same sentence as much as possible.

Anyway, enough about digital TCG. Let's talk about physical. You will see from my signature that I operate a physical card shop (helpful link for people who can't view signatures). To commemorate this post and celebrate Easter, I wanted to offer a special discount to everyone, but then I thought that might annoy my recent customers who didn't get a discount, so I'll do my best to keep everyone happy: For new customers, you can have 10% discount on my prices if you order in the next 7 days. For existing customers (who have bought from me before today), you can have 20% discount if you make an order in the next 14 days. You must mention this post in your PM to me though.

Aside from discount prices, I'd also like to offer something else to my valued readers. Over the next couple of days, I will be opening some Dark Prophecies booster boxes to get some singles to sell. (I'm not keen on spitting complete sets.) As we all know, each booster pack contains a redeem code, and I'd like to give some away by way of a raffle. How will that work?

All you need to do is correctly guess a rare/epic that I get in the first box I open and you make your one guess by naming the card in your reply to this thread. If I get more replies than different rares/epics, then I will open an additional box and people can start guessing again.

Please note: If multiple people guess the same one for the same box then only the first one counts. If someone wants to volunteer to maintain a helpful list showing who has what, I'll give them 1000SC for doing that for me.

Also note: I'll send the redeem codes by PM to the winners as soon as I can, but I can't promise a timescale at this time. If I could just give the redeem code cards out, it would be easy, but I need to type all the codes and send PMs, so that's a lot of hassle for me. I hope you will appreciate it!

OK, that's about it for this post, other than I wish to thank everyone who has contributed to this forum over the past 3 years. Whilst I do start a fair number of threads, I think at least 90% of my posts were on other people's threads, so I would not be here posting this 16,000th post now if not for your posts.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Your first rare card will be Howlfang, Terror of the Vale.
    Because he is awesome

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Fan of Blades, which has one of the most beautiful artworks
    ~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~~~-~~-~~-~~-~~-~~

IGN: 17 Shining

1lluminati in 7enebris

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Congrats matey.

Pride of the Mountain!
    "I'll have you know I have the reflexes of a cat, and the speed of a mongoose"

LEGEND of TEAM JUGGERNAUTS

Recent accolades: season 5, finalist (top 8). UK streetfigher, Conquerors Bane runner-up.
    Immortalised as Flavour Winner for "Smoke Screen". Conceal, Confuse, and Obscure.

Link to irc: http://shadowera.gondorian.com/gamechat/

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Congrats! I hope you get 16k more. Maybe by then someone will figure out how you manage to post so much (or cheat ) I'll go with Paladin of Unaxio.
    Last edited by Veles; 04-20-2014 at 03:00 PM.
    Retired Card Game Designer

“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments.
    The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine”
    ― Nikola Tesla

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    keep up in MPQ!!!!
    IGN: AO1 Pjoe0211
    Trophy Case
    3rd in first tourny SE tourney ever
    joint winner of 1.27 master tournament
    2nd in crown(9) "Five Classes"