Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

A Reward worth Grinding 4

Shadow Era is an amazing game, however no matter what expansion comes out, my desire to play eventually dies down and part of the reason I believe is because of the lack of significant rewards. Gold and Shadow Crystals just don't cut it. Foils are not as cool as they used to be so I don't really care much for them either, even in their original state. I'd like to suggest a far greater reward, something I believe is worth grinding for hours to gain.

• Animated Cards
    Ex. Hearthstone gold cards
    Have you all seen one? It's simply amazing!! You can make it a platinum card or something, seriously don't be ashamed to copy that idea cuz it's just so cool to look at the animated cards!
    • I'm sure there's plenty more ideas, please add to the list.
    What would be worth grinding for?
    "Corruption of the soul is a fate that befalls the weak."

{IGN} Capo 9~ Enlisted{2}Endure {E2E}

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    hey capo!

we have too much grinding rewards already with meltdown and monthly QM top 100 rewards...

i'd say focus on the league system which gives time poor skilled players something to aim for

something as simple as a leaderboard telling you that you are in the "elite" league is enough to get people motivated to play competitively

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I don't care much for leaderboards. The top 100 gives what? Gold? I don't need gold.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Capo 9 View Post
    I don't care much for leaderboards. The top 100 gives what? Gold? I don't need gold.
    Nope, top 100 gives you crystals a lot of crystals and foil cards. Meltdown gives you gold and foil cards. Playing tournaments also give you crystals.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I said earlier something other than gold and crystals thou, I can get all the cards I want with the much gold and crystals I already have. An animated card would be REALY really cool. Foil cards suck currently and they are not all that either, animated cards are 10 times better, who doesn't like animation? Makes the card come alive.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Capo 9 View Post
    I said earlier something other than gold and crystals thou, I can get all the cards I want with the much gold and crystals I already have. An animated card would be REALY really cool. Foil cards suck currently and they are not all that either, animated cards are 10 times better, who doesn't like animation? Makes the card come alive.
    One of the things I love about SE is that I can play it with my crappy phone. But if you add more visual features that would require better specs. That would mean not all people would be able to play whenever they want.

I say SE should stay as it is or at least just make some minor tweaks that wouldnt affect game performance
    Last edited by Warau; 04-17-2014 at 01:13 PM.