Nightshade x4
    Jasmine rosecult x2
    Aldon the brave x3
    Nightowl x3
    Rider of Ellis x2
    karlstrad ruler of gaderi x2
    Aeon storm caller x2
    Raven wild heart x2

(If u don't have karlstrad maximise raven)

Assassination x4
    Stop thief x4
    Treasured heirluum x3
    Sever ties x2

4x igg
    3x anklebreaker

40+1 hero

PLEASE play at LEAST 20 games to know how to use to be honest it's not that hard...thank you

Also if u get moon stalker just add 2x nowhere to hide

This hero is good against mainly all sometimes I lose vs maijya stop thief dosent stop portal thanks please comment if I helped u...or if I should post more decks thank you

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Interesting deck, why only 3 Anklebreaker? What is your best starting (Turn 1,2,3...)? What do you prefer summon on T5, Raven?
    "Rastas don't believe in violence... Rastas don't believe... Rastas know." -Bob Marley-

Winner of the Multi-Post Streak Challenge
    *’”⁷ᵔᵕᵔ∞*°゜゚⁰ᵒ☉●•⋆.ᵢᵢᵢ₇.。・°'¨⋋ⓚⓔⓝⓣⓤⓔⓠⓤⓘ⋌¨'°・。.₇₇₇.⋆•●☉ᵒ⁰゜゚°*∞ᵔᵕᵔ⁷‘“*
    ⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Any of them...t2nigh shade t3 Aldon t5 raven

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by kentuequi View Post
    Interesting deck, why only 3 Anklebreaker? What is your best starting (Turn 1,2,3...)? What do you prefer summon on T5, Raven?
    Any of them my t2 night shade t3 Aldon t4 Ellis t5 raven I use x3 ankle because it works better than x4 and I always get it start hand

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by kentuequi View Post
    Why would you play 4?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Fumbias View Post
    Any of them my t2 night shade t3 Aldon t4 Ellis t5 raven I use x3 ankle because it works better than x4 and I always get it start hand
    Actually there is only a 39% chance, that you will draw an AB in your opening hand... You only have been having luck with your draw. Normally you wont get an AB in your starting hand. So I would definitely up the AB count to 4. And I would cut the Karlstrads to come down to 39 cards + hero. Aeon is always the better choice, especially against the warrior heavy meta. Next I would probably go - 1 Aldon (You got TH for that extra damage as well as an option) and go + 1 Jas, because she works well with Lance. Then I would go - 1 Assassination and + 1 Raven and - 1 Night Owl and + 1 Aeon, because Stealth isn΄t the same thing it once was. There are just so many ways against it and I dont think Night Owl is a strong play. I guess having two (+4 NS) in there is good because it may draw stealth removal cards and the like, which will save your hasted, stealth guys for later, after you activated your ability...
    BP Karlos4

Preceptor of Dice
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Airact View Post
    Why would you play 4?
    Because i can't play 5.
    "Rastas don't believe in violence... Rastas don't believe... Rastas know." -Bob Marley-

Winner of the Multi-Post Streak Challenge
    *’”⁷ᵔᵕᵔ∞*°゜゚⁰ᵒ☉●•⋆.ᵢᵢᵢ₇.。・°'¨⋋ⓚⓔⓝⓣⓤⓔⓠⓤⓘ⋌¨'°・。.₇₇₇.⋆•●☉ᵒ⁰゜゚°*∞ᵔᵕᵔ⁷‘“*
    ⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Looks good Fumbias, I would definitely go with 4x AB though. Those weapons are your life!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Karlos4 View Post
    Actually there is only a 39% chance, that you will draw an AB in your opening hand... You only have been having luck with your draw. Normally you wont get an AB in your starting hand. So I would definitely up the AB count to 4. And I would cut the Karlstrads to come down to 39 cards + hero. Aeon is always the better choice, especially against the warrior heavy meta. Next I would probably go - 1 Aldon (You got TH for that extra damage as well as an option) and go + 1 Jas, because she works well with Lance. Then I would go - 1 Assassination and + 1 Raven and - 1 Night Owl and + 1 Aeon, because Stealth isn΄t the same thing it once was. There are just so many ways against it and I dont think Night Owl is a strong play. I guess having two (+4 NS) in there is good because it may draw stealth removal cards and the like, which will save your hasted, stealth guys for later, after you activated your ability...
    The only thing I will agree on is another anklebreaker I'm sorry I cannot do the rest...will u play this deck first please and thanks...karlstrad is the one who wins for me.most times

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightning Fury View Post
    Looks good Fumbias, I would definitely go with 4x AB though. Those weapons are your life!

Thank you I will