4x Crippling Blow
    4x Blood Frenzy
    2x Sacrificial Lamb

WEPON & ARMOR:
    2x The King's Pride
    4x Jeweler's Dream

TOTAL = 40 + Hero

T2: Carniboar or karash
    T3: Gargoyle, bad wolf, death coolector, (blood frenzy if you dont have any allies to summon)
    T4: Jeweler's Dream (atack) karash, carniboar or crippling blow if you need to kill an allie.
    T5: 3cc allie (wepon atack) now you have tree resource for blood frenzy

In this point your opponent already have wasted a lot of cards keeping your side of the board clean. Your only goal from now on is too keep your allies alive until you have around 4 o 5 abel to attack then you just use Rothems ability and it could be gg if you got damage in early game. Now if you play The King's Pride i dont think he will last another turn.
    This deck is about getting board control with lots of low cc allies, and wasting your opponents removals and sweeps and wait for the right time to pop you ability the best time is when you can one hit him KO, but due to the lack of removals in this deck sometimes you'll have to use it early to kill troublesome allies that can reduce your army.
    Also the lack of item destroyers make cards like Snow Sapphire and wath big teeth on darkclaw rather troublesome. Also if you don't get draws this deck falls behind quite a bit so don't be afraid to summon a 3 or 2cc allies just to use on him sacrificial lamb,and always try to summon 2 allies in 1 turn, this way you have more possibility of 1 surviving till next turn.

Ive been having some fun and good games with this deck so i decided to post it and see what pll think about it and if they see any way of improving it.
    Thanks for viewing at least.

HERO:
    1x Rothem, King of Layar

CREATURES:
    4x Infernal Gargoyle
    3x Bad Wolf
    4x Brutalis
    3x Shadow Knight
    4x Ironhide Karash
    3x Death Collector

ABILITIES:
    4x Crippling Blow
    4x Blood Frenzy
    2x Sacrificial Lamb
    2x Smashing Blow
    WEPON & ARMOR:
    2x The King's Pride
    4x Jeweler's Dream

TOTAL = 40 + Hero

I removed 1 Bad Wolf and one Death Collector to add 2 Smashing Blow this way ill have a better chance agains weponds and armors. Also thinking on adding Bad Santa insted of Sacrificial Lamb, but i really dont like mayking my opponent draw 3 cards. I also changed carniboar for brutalis because he can survive more attacks, zaladar ability and LS.
    Last edited by snipnigth; 04-15-2014 at 05:57 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I doesn't look like a bad rush deck but you do have to think about how effectively a evil banebow could counter this
    THE ELDAR COUNCIL
    HIGH ELDAR
    Through passion we can achieve anything...

^Join Us^

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    i added 4 Yari Spearman, and discarded bad wolf and Death collector, i find that yari spearman helps me keep my allies alive since he is a protector. i wish i had more SF cards so i can make a full Yari deck, i also want to experiment with ravagers, but Yari seems to be the best way to go with this guy since they seem like the most tenacious ones, but i feel that the ravagers have a better rush game.