Close

Page 1 of 28 12311 ... LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Bug list - v2.821

Post bugs here and I'll try to keep a running list.

When reporting a bug, try to include a reference to the game played so we can verify what happened.

Gameplay Bug List:
    * Mass Purification - does not consistently remove all attachments (might be related to Zail's Hymn and multiple attachments)
    * Nathanias, People's Champion - When summoned, the card you draw is shown to the opponent. FIXED 2.85
    * Living Armor - When MC'ed Living Armor does not trigger an opponent's Dimension Ripper
    * Layarian Diplomat - possibly not working on SF cards (e.g. A. Wisp, Woodland Spotter, Stardust Amplifier)
    * Morbid Acolyte - cannot use his ability on Irina, Guardian of the Swan; ability doesn't appear to be working consistently (used on spirit warden but SK still didn't bring back ally from grave)
    * Bloodpack Shaman - can retrieve ally from grave even if Spirit Warden is in play FIXED 2.85
    * Bone Saber - last in play undead ally with highest attack is the one that performs attack not the first one in board.
    * Decoy Trap - doesn't trigger with Mind Control (details here)
    * Transmogrification Curse - breaks the unique rule for items by turning multiple copies of the same ally into artifacts FIXED 2.85
    * Cleric of the Asyn - Does not get buffed when the opponent targets an attached Embers of the Just on him
    * Embers of the Just - Damage goes through Spelleater Bands
    * Mettle of the Yari - Sometimes doesn't trigger off Yari Spearman
    * Stoneskin - It gets removed by using any ability.
    * Prismatic Field - Ability take effect in current turn after you use it. FIXED 2.85
    * Embers of the Just - the damage from this is reduced to one by Rider of Ellos; appears to be doing combat damage instead of ability damage
    * Ogloth the Glutton - gain health up from 0, which should not be possible
    * Infernus, Tyrant of the Damned - does not add +1 damage to initial damage of Flaming Arrow
    * Grimjaw Hydra - did not turn off Dakrath's passive ability after attacking him. He still reduced damage from Fireball used on him after
    * Anmor's Horn - Removes resources from the bottom of the resource pile.
    * Radiant Wisp - Gains +1/+1 when mind controlled.
    * Thunderstone Golem - gets damaged by Living Armor when it has immunity to electrical damage.
    * Bloodthirsty - Does not trigger when Rampant Krygon uses it's ability to kill an ally.
    * Voracious Arachnid - Does not trigger ability when an ally is killed by Mark of the Feared.
    * Anmor's Call - Does not trigger when ally is killed by Zaladar's ability
    * Final Flourish - Not working. Possibly in times when you have no shadow energy.
    * Wizent's Prayer - Couldn't target allies or any of the new SF cards in my opponent's graveyard(discard pile)

* Rod of Smiting - with Justicar Alysia on board, does 1 damage to Viska, The Scarlet Blade FIXED
    * Scriptures of the Righteous - Could draw a card from it even if arcane damage was prevented by armor FIXED
    * Lance - can re-haste allies that have been exhausted with Assassination FIXED
    * Disciple of Aldmor - Gets damaged by Praxix's ability FIXED
    * Banish (or Rampant Krygon) - Zhanna cast 'banish' on Krygon. Instead of being banished then Krygon lost 1 health and gained 1 attack. [Maximont (GB) vs MANA L3AK (zhanna)] SYNC ERROR?
    * Forgiveness - Sometimes does not return a card (further details here) [Gondorian: This is not a bug.]
    * Aramia - If you have no items in your deck and you use Aramia's ability, there is no option to close the selection window. FIXED
    * Rod of Smiting - Rod of Smiting only has +1 attack with a templar in play only on your turn. FIXED
    * Cleric's Mantle - Keeps increasing the SE of hero FIXED
    * Victor - Appears to have several bugs associated with him and his ability FIXED
    * Banebow - can cause damage with his ability even while Full Moon is out FIXED
    * Necromancer's Shroud - When used to bring back Deathbone from the grave, the Shroud goes to the graveyard after one use. FIXED
    * Gromm's Whip - Reduces Gargoyle's health by one point when using the weapon ability FIXED
    * Nocturnal Advantage - Game freezes after attacking when Nocturnal Advantage is in play FIXED
    * Embers of the Just - Attached to DMT/PB, it did not allow the ally to use it's ability FIXED
    * Stoneskin - Using Mind Control on an ally with Stoneskin still kills an ally when it shouldn't FIXED
    * Night Owl - did not draw a card when killed by Spiked Bolas Strike or Raven's Gambit FIXED

Other Misc Bugs:
    * Drag and drop issues
    * Gets logged out of game when receiving a call on mobile phone
    * Autocast bug still exists
    * Using a hero ability too quickly (possibly while animations are still in effect) could cause the player to lose the SE without the effect of the ability
    * Hard to see the top card of deck displayed because of meat wagon
    * Playing against AI still buggy
    * In Deckbuilder menu while building a deck doubleclick on a card disables the drag and drop feature to add cards, until you doubleclick again.
    * Game still gets stuck waiting
    * Can't drag and drop stolen cards
    * Unstable in IPhone
    * Turns disappear FIXED
    * Urigon's Fang identified as a hero in booster pack FIXED 2.821

Cannot replicate:
    * Bloodpack Shaman - Game freezes when trying to bring back Dread Wolf
    * Growing Bog-Dweller - Ability doesn't appear to work or it allows you to use it even without the resources needed
    * Wrath of Summer - dealt damage to Furrion Terror who should be immune to fire damage CAN'T REPRODUCE

Note: FIXED indicates bugs that have been fixed for v2.83
    Last edited by danae; 06-17-2014 at 05:09 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Reserved

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    "Rastas don't believe in violence... Rastas don't believe... Rastas know." -Bob Marley-

Winner of the Multi-Post Streak Challenge
    *’”⁷ᵔᵕᵔ∞*°゜゚⁰ᵒ☉●•⋆.ᵢᵢᵢ₇.。・°'¨⋋ⓚⓔⓝⓣⓤⓔⓠⓤⓘ⋌¨'°・。.₇₇₇.⋆•●☉ᵒ⁰゜゚°*∞ᵔᵕᵔ⁷‘“*
    ⊰☠ ℑcℯ ℰℒℱ ☠⊱

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hello,
    I was playing online challenge game on my Android phone when some call me. After 20 sec call I was logout from game.
    I think it should not logout you out when answer call while playing

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Was able to replicate the Aramia bug but the Bloodpack Shaman works fine for me against AI.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Are we only allowed to report new bugs here?
    What about all old bugs?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Report any bug that still exists in v2.820

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    so is the bug that you can use aramia;s ability with no items? or that you cant get out of it and just shuffle deck for 3 SE?
    IGN: AO1 Pjoe0211
    Trophy Case
    3rd in first tourny SE tourney ever
    joint winner of 1.27 master tournament
    2nd in crown(9) "Five Classes"
    winner of 7 pop up tourneys
    2nd in 4 pop up tourneys
    2nd in green division 1 season 4
    2nd in TJ ironman challenge tourney

Winner of 12 pop ups
    2nd in 16 pop ups
    Winner of [Beta Server] Every Heros Tournament
    2nd in Gondorian's GR34T tournament
    Winner of [SF] : Extremely Tough Challenge: THE DRAFT

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by pjoe0211 View Post
    so is the bug that you can use aramia;s ability with no items? or that you cant get out of it and just shuffle deck for 3 SE?
    I think based on the wording, the bug is that you can't get out of it. The selection of the item is not a requirement of the shuffling of your deck.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Alright well this happened while thankfully not playing qm/md, but when was grinding on AI, anyway what
    happen end was I was vs hunted and the hero used a (poison arrow) on my (thunderstone-golem)
    So still being his turn, but as soon as he used the arrow nvr ending the turn. Instantly showed my turn with a end turn box, without letting me draw/take turn or do anything. Basicly he got unlimited turns once uses arrow and ability.
    "The Complete Breakfast of A1"

IGN : A1 ToastyMcToast

A1 Alliance : Evolution in Theory

http://www.a1-alliance.org/