4 Stop Thief
    1 Treasured Heirloom
    1 Change of Fortune

[Item]
    2 Spelleater Bands
    4 III-Gotten Gains
    4 Anklebraker

Total 39 + hero

A lot of 1's and 2's here. It is just because I have to deal with many types of heroes. There is no typical opening in this deck. What I usually keep in mind is to try to pace with opponent. That is, against rush, you want to be aggressive too. So summon 2cc ally and survive early rush especially Eladwen. Otherwise you lose very easily. But don't summon Diplomat when going second and the opponent has puwen or karash. It just does not make sense. On the other hand, if you are dealing with control deck like MS, don't waste your hand by summoning 2cc.

You have a lot of 3cc allies to choose from at the beginning. Select appropriate ally for the opponent. Jasmin and Aldon are always good. But Priest is better against Lance or Baduruu because early temp with those heroes are important. Night Owl is better choice against Rogue and Priest but pretty much useless against shadow heros in general. Seductress is for early rush but not much in use later on because Lance tends to have more resource than opponent. You could keep it for MS. Spirit Warden is my favorite ally. He has 3 special abilities! I wish I could bring him more. He is the anti shadow night. Also high Hp is good against mage.

I have never considered Change of Fortune until recently I see solo Darkclaw a lot for some reason. Destroy rain delay and you will feel so good.

You typically see Ellos in Lance. I used to have 3 copy but gradually took out them all. There is actually very few situations where you need 4 attack haste. Sure he can kill Aldon and Jasmine, but against Elad, he will die instantly by Elad blast. Aganst Amber, he will be crippled and done. He cannot kill MA nor Gargoyle. His ability won't shine with Lance either because you usually destroy weapons with Stop Thief. I instead have Wymer the Lionheart because he is fun to play and nobody uses him.

To summarize, this deck is really flexible. Unless you play Lance a lot, you might not be sure why I have Layarian Diplomat or Spirit Warden. But hople you will appreciate it as you play.

Enjoy!
    Last edited by udacian; 04-11-2014 at 05:52 PM.

World Champion 2015
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Basically, I can see why you can climb up to 310 so far with the reasonale and ideal resources curve. 6 2cc allies, check. 10 3cc allies, check. 10 4cc cards, check. 6 cc cards,check, but I prefer at least 3 5cc allies and so on. Yet, the only problem I see is that your deck is not that kind of focused due to buches of single set of cards. The reason I personally dont like less-focus is there is supposed to be the top ideal cards settling on the certain cost level under the variable meta enviroment at the certain time. In other words, according to your own experience or statistical analysis of meta enviroment, you should discover which cards fit in your deck best respectively. Besides, the more types of cards are, the less stable the deck is. Considering to the example of 1 diplomat, 1 champion, 1 shadenight, and 1 puwen to 4 shadenights. The reason why we increase the types of cards is to deal with majority of troublesome situations under the condition that "remain decks' stableness as much as you can". One more thing, I realize that you only get 6 draw cards (I usually consider cantrip cards as semi-draw cards so nightowls account for one draw card), how you cope with the lackness of hands? That's ally my suggestion, hope it helps
    Last edited by Vince19992; 04-14-2014 at 09:13 PM.
    General of Triumph
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thanks for the suggestion. I just looked at my current Lance deck and it looks like this:

Lance

[2cc]
    4 Nightshade
    [3cc]
    3 Jasmine
    2 Aldon
    2 Priest of the Light
    1 Spirit Warden
    3 Layarian Seductress
    1 Night Owl
    [4cc]
    2 Wymer the Lionheart
    [5cc]
    2 Braxinorian Soldier
    2 Paradin of Unaxio
    [6cc]
    2 Aeon

[Ability]
    2 Honored Dead
    4 Stop Thief
    1 A Legend Rises

[Item]
    4 III-Gotten Gains
    4 Anklebraker

Total 39 + hero

It is very different. It somehow reflects your suggestion. I tweak my deck all the time so my original deck happened to be my choice at the time.

The reason why we increase the types of cards is to deal with majority of troublesome situations under the condition that "remain decks' stableness as much as you can".
    I know what you mean. Including 1 spirit warden does not mean I can shut off shadow night every game. But if you have 4 copies of everything, your opponent can easily guess 90% of your cards by T6, which is problem. For example, when I play against Zaladar, I suck all Aeon and even some 5cc allies because I know they have 4MC and they will never suck one against Lance. But if they turn out not use MC at all or use just 1 or 2, that would be really clever because they would kill my Aeon without doing anything!(though that rarely happens). These kinds of psychological play is really important.

Also, as I said at the original post, my ideal 3T ally really depends. If my only 3cc allies were 4 Jasmine, 4 NO, and 3 Aldon, for example(just made it up), obviously I will never have chance to cast PotL or Seductress on T3. These two allies could be so effective on T3 in particular situation. So I would rather draw 3 different allies than 1 or 2 in opening.

As far as draw goes, Lance is special. Typical draw engines are items such as Wizent's Staff, Tom, WotF. (BF is problematic.) Lance can take them all out by awesome Stop Thief. If they manage to draw 1 card by one of these items before destroyed, They gain 1 and lose 1. I gain 1 resource by ST so I also gain 1 and lose 1. If I have III-Gotten Gains already, I gain 2 and lose 1. So I do not have 6 draw cards, I have 10. ST counts. And I do not usually suck second III-Gotten Gains because it is the core card. This is very important. I have lost many times because of surprise Artiful Squire.
    Last edited by udacian; 04-15-2014 at 08:04 PM.

World Champion 2015
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I like the point that you consider ST a draw card. It basically satisfies one of three functions of draw cards, that's to increase card advantage. However, there are two else. One is to be the deck filler. That means we could increase the concentration of deck's strategy by adding some cards which do not decrease the focus, that's to say, draw cards. Another is to search. Basically, there is no authentic search card in SE before SF. Draw cards can indirectly increase the capacity to search for the key cards. I have tried using resource generator instead of draw cards to satisfy the minimum of 8 "draw cards" (well, 8 is just my standard) in Skervox deck with Bounty Hunter. It somewhat works well with moderate tempo. But it still lacks of other two functions I elaborate. That's why I usually don't consider resource generators draw cards. BTW, I recommend that you add 2 diplomats, which rock to counter rogue, moonstalker, sandworm and so on, and 1 spelleater because it's very necessary to fight against Zal and Mage.
    General of Triumph
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn