Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Lightbulb A noob's opinion.

I'll just list all the features that I think SE needs.

Merchant - Card page navigation/Card Search/Sort by:..(Hero, Ability, Ally, etc)(this should be prioritized the most if not my other suggestions)
    Friend/Guild system
    World/Guild/Private chat
    In-battle sound effects.
    Match history
    Daily login rewards/event
    In-battle emoticons something like laugh, smilies, taunts(since i noticed no one talks much in QM)

Would make the game much better imo. Though I don't expect my suggestions to be implemented instantly.
    Last edited by Warau; 04-10-2014 at 09:57 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    You can see replays of a players' last 30 matches by searching for his exact IGN on the Challenge screen.
    FDL TV!

Channel | Thread | Twitter
    Deck Techs, Game Commentary, Replay Analysis and more!

FDL Tips: The Metagame, Balance and You || Empty Hands
    LL Decklists: Serena || Elementalis

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Fou DeLile View Post
    You can see replays of a players' last 30 matches by searching for his exact IGN on the Challenge screen.
    OMG that's awesome thx for info, man

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    And there are some battle sound effects, i.e SoV destroying enemy item Nova etc. I normally play with music muted, prefer my own playlist

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I would love to see some kind of daily login rewards, think that would be great for loyal players, especially those playing every day while we're waiting for SF. And I also agree that it would be nice to just search the merchant for a particular card instead of scrolling through them all.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by jtl2901 View Post
    I would love to see some kind of daily login rewards, think that would be great for loyal players, especially those playing every day while we're waiting for SF. And I also agree that it would be nice to just search the merchant for a particular card instead of scrolling through them all.
    Daily rewards should be implemented even if for example you have to win 5-10 AI games daily and get (x)Gold, Win 3-5 online matches and get (x)Gold. Just something to keep players playing on a daily basis. Or for example you complete the daily login stamps for that month.. You get 50 SCs or more, which in my opinion isn't a lot. You get to buy a booster pack or a pre made deck in 2 months IF you complete the monthly stamps.

I do somewhat understand that giving away free SCs would hurt the company somewhat. But Wulven has to give the people who play their games an incentive to login and actually play daily. Also, new players like myself, would also be less intimidated by the massive grinding in AI/online matches for gold and instead be more interested in the game being more interactive with the player. And when the player gets hooked on the game, it's likely they would buy SCs to get the cards they want.

Hope Wulven reads my post.