Close

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: v2.8200

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Fab Ulous View Post
    i can't write my login and password on web version ...
    That had never did before
    please, can u help me ?
    My Solution: Right Click while in Shadow Era and select the option to set the game to go full screen. Not a full proof solution but should help for log in and typing for the duration of the game as long as you have the Unity Player Full Screen option set (Not to be confused with your browser's full screen option).

Browser Version Bug
    - Unable to type in text, such as username and password. The fields remain blank.
    - Encountered after exiting and reloading the page in my case.
    - Unable to get the text fields to work correctly even after exiting and reloading the page multiple times.
    - Using Google Chrome Browser

Some sort of bug that I ran across as well with the browser version. Found this out by reloading the page and realized that the usual input for text remained blank even after I typed, and the menu text for the icon was also strangely smaller than usual. The only solution I found to help was right clicking and selecting the browser version to go "full screen". Then I was able to type my username and password as usual, and it looks like I'd have to keep it full screen to avoid running into that issue for the duration of my play time. I assume maybe clearing the cache and all of that on the browser's history could probably fix that for the next time you open up the browser version, but I didn't try that since going full screen pretty much did what i needed.
    Last edited by thewinder; 04-10-2014 at 09:11 AM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by thewinder View Post
    My Solution: Right Click while in Shadow Era and select the option to set the game to go full screen. Not a full proof solution but should help for log in and typing for the duration of the game as long as you have the Unity Player Full Screen option set (Not to be confused with your browser's full screen option).

Browser Version Bug
    - Unable to type in text, such as username and password. The fields remain blank.
    - Encountered after exiting and reloading the page in my case.
    - Unable to get the text fields to work correctly even after exiting and reloading the page multiple times.
    - Using Google Chrome Browser

Some sort of bug that I ran across as well with the browser version. Found this out by reloading the page and realized that the usual input for text remained blank even after I typed, and the menu text for the icon was also strangely smaller than usual. The only solution I found to help was right clicking and selecting the browser version to go "full screen". Then I was able to type my username and password as usual, and it looks like I'd have to keep it full screen to avoid running into that issue for the duration of my play time. I assume maybe clearing the cache and all of that on the browser's history could probably fix that for the next time you open up the browser version, but I didn't try that since going full screen pretty much did what i needed.
    TY for this answer ! it was what i needed !!!!
    Shadow Dragons
    IGN: SD Fab Ulous
    Telegram: @Fabb_Ulous
    Shadow Dragons Website: dragons.altervista.org
    Shadow Dragons Twitter: @ShadowDragonsSE

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahiri View Post
    Glad to hear that. Filters are absolutely needed, card pool is getting bigger.
    1-2 will become at least a month, but a part from that it's good news
    lol, dont be to honest on that
    Iam sure Kyle will actually deliver it in max 2 weeks Human-days have some faith guys
    INDO Language Sub-Forum

[SF]Solo Nish/Loest
    Ythan Redthorn, Rush of the Twilight Deck
    Zaladar, Alpha Strike Deck
    Bloodfang, Howl of the Pack Deck

Eyes of the Phoenix
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

IGN: BP Dragon
    Favorite SE activity: Meltdown & Deck-Building
    Favorite Card: Anklebreaker
    Favorite Hero: Majiya

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by udy View Post
    lol, dont be to honest on that
    Iam sure Kyle would manage to actually deliver it in max 2 weeks Human-days have some faith guys
    oh so naive....
    IGN: AO1 Pjoe0211
    Trophy Case
    3rd in first tourny SE tourney ever
    joint winner of 1.27 master tournament
    2nd in crown(9) "Five Classes"
    winner of 7 pop up tourneys
    2nd in 4 pop up tourneys
    2nd in green division 1 season 4
    2nd in TJ ironman challenge tourney

Winner of 12 pop ups
    2nd in 16 pop ups
    Winner of [Beta Server] Every Heros Tournament
    2nd in Gondorian's GR34T tournament
    Winner of [SF] : Extremely Tough Challenge: THE DRAFT

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    You're welcome! Glad to help Hopefully it gets fixed soon though. It could get a bit tedious to have to keep pressing right click and escape just to bounce back and forth between tabs as well. I know I'm not the only one keeping that track list in order. Gotta keep the music fresh haha!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Wow..i just want to say a big THANK YOU KYLE! For releasing information. U say 1-2 weeks projected. But if it goes over, I understand. And its all good. We all know shit takes time and stuff comes up that can delay. But having a timeline puts us at ease. I havent had any trouble yet with 2.81 so i guess im lucky.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    @thewinder: Thanks for the advice. It worked for me.

Update: Hardly anyone in "Challenge". Only saw 6 finished games. And no one is playing for now.
    Last edited by Zhou86; 04-10-2014 at 11:09 AM.
    Psalm 91:7 A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you.

Zhou - Servant of the Eternal Saviour
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn.

IGN | BP Zhou | Information on my Guild | Group | SE Players of Malaysia | Tournaments | BP Popup #37

BP Hispanic | Link a la rama hispana de BP
    SE Achievements | Full List
    Articles/Guides | FAQs for New Players and Forum Goers

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Sorry, I don't know what was up with the browser version, it looks like at some sizes the fonts get messed up and the input doesn't work. First time I've seen that, very weird. I'm testing now and will reupload a hotfix shortly.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Thx for the fast update, now its playable at least, however not being able to get SF cards in the merchant is a problem, even after opening 100 packs I only have one of the 4 rares I needed for my most played deck and I don't want to spend SC since I'm saving it for tournaments.

I hope that 1-2 weeks is more in the 1 week range than in the 1 month one

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Will it support windows phone 8 as well????