Close

Thread: v2.8200

Threaded View

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Fab Ulous View Post
    i can't write my login and password on web version ...
    That had never did before
    please, can u help me ?
    My Solution: Right Click while in Shadow Era and select the option to set the game to go full screen. Not a full proof solution but should help for log in and typing for the duration of the game as long as you have the Unity Player Full Screen option set (Not to be confused with your browser's full screen option).

Browser Version Bug
    - Unable to type in text, such as username and password. The fields remain blank.
    - Encountered after exiting and reloading the page in my case.
    - Unable to get the text fields to work correctly even after exiting and reloading the page multiple times.
    - Using Google Chrome Browser

Some sort of bug that I ran across as well with the browser version. Found this out by reloading the page and realized that the usual input for text remained blank even after I typed, and the menu text for the icon was also strangely smaller than usual. The only solution I found to help was right clicking and selecting the browser version to go "full screen". Then I was able to type my username and password as usual, and it looks like I'd have to keep it full screen to avoid running into that issue for the duration of my play time. I assume maybe clearing the cache and all of that on the browser's history could probably fix that for the next time you open up the browser version, but I didn't try that since going full screen pretty much did what i needed.
    Last edited by thewinder; 04-10-2014 at 09:11 AM.