Close

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415

Thread: v2.8100

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Something having to do with perhaps foils and/or alt art is still preventing cards from being visible to me. I was able to improve things a bit by guessing which cards were the black textless ones in my current deck and swapping them out (I never even saved the modified deck).

The game matched my non-fates Baduruu deck with a Fates opponent. I don't know what else to report or try. There are problems.
    Least active member of: ETC (Ended There by Chance)
    Account for Gondorian to transfer Shadow Crystals to: m0ghedian

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Does anyone know where to download the Android APK file of v2.81?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Couple of things I've noticed so far - Rampant Krygon's ability seems to be bugged, I used it on an opposing ally with 1 health and it didn't die but did gain the 1 attack, also the way coercion works has changed from the test server - previously the ally was exhausted on the opponents turn after you cast it whereas now it is readied, working as intended now ?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Unfortunately even with nearly 1000 automated unit tests to test and verify complex card interactions, bugs can still be introduced like was the case with Victor. I'll be posting a v2.82 update today that fixes this and other recently reported issues. Thanks for the feedback and bug reports!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Unfortunately even with nearly 1000 automated unit tests to test and verify complex card interactions, bugs can still be introduced like was the case with Victor. I'll be posting a v2.82 update today that fixes this and other recently reported issues. Thanks for the feedback and bug reports!
    Good to hear, awaiting updates
    Extra Tough Claws - Proud Member of ETC

Articles | Decklist | Fan Fiction

Shadow Era Art Thread | PB @ DeviantArt

PFG Member | I've been interviewed!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle View Post
    Boy I love it when something slips through unit tests, bane of my existence I tell ya. Thank you for everything you do Kyle!
    Currently a finalist in the WULVEN APPRENTICE and will happily take any support I can get from you guys

PFG Member

Shadow Era Champion for Orlando/Sanford Florida!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I've been having problem updating my android client to V2.81. After logging in, the client does its downloading thing but the app force closes at 100%. When i restart shadow era, they start the download from 0% again and force closes at 100% again...

I hope the new update will fix this