Close

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: v2.8100

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Why is the "waiting for opponent" bug not being fixed? Is it in the game intentionally? GDC said in an earlier post that it's there to stop hackers, but if it's there on purpose and won't be fixed, let me know now so I know to just move on from SE...I love SE, but won't play it again if this bug isn't fixed. Who cares about new features when the current ones arent taken care of?
    Avenger of Valhalla
    Warriors of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Oooh, I had nothing important to do tonight anyway :-)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    ShadowMann: how often do you get hit by it? It annoys me when it gets me, but it's never bothered me THAT much.

Re-post of bug: I unpacked 2x hero foils (Rothem and someone else that I forget) but they've vanished. Can this please be fixed? As you can imagine I was extremely excited about those guys.
    White Wolf of Rivia
    Warrior of the Blue Pheonix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Mann View Post
    Why is the "waiting for opponent" bug not being fixed? Is it in the game intentionally? GDC said in an earlier post that it's there to stop hackers, but if it's there on purpose and won't be fixed, let me know now so I know to just move on from SE...I love SE, but won't play it again if this bug isn't fixed. Who cares about new features when the current ones arent taken care of?
    Waiting for opponent bug is in process - here is thread for it: http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....please-respond

But in 2.801 i play over 400 games and waiting bug i have mayby 3 times (mayby it was not bug, but only long searching player, when i have high ranking and existed 2 paralel versions). In previous version I have it sometimes, bud now it is OK.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyell125 View Post
    ShadowMann: how often do you get hit by it? It annoys me when it gets me, but it's never bothered me THAT much.
    Got hit by it too many times while in competitions for QM streaks and it annoyed the hell out of me...won't play again until it's fixed. But I'm glad you aren't bothered that much by it.
    Avenger of Valhalla
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Awe. Some.
    Extra Tough Claws - Proud Member of ETC

Articles | Decklist | Fan Fiction

Shadow Era Art Thread | PB @ DeviantArt

PFG Member | I've been interviewed!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    This just popped up on my Facebook feed very happy it did, makes me debate coming back for good.
    Expect the Unexpected! - TJ´s worst writer.

For the player I am now, I would like to thank:

Busti: For always chatting and helping me out.
    Bluejet24: For giving me the chance to join TJ when I was just a noob.
    Raphael Majere: For simply being the best in every way possible.

IGN: TJ PaleStitch

Formerly known as Barcafan.

I am a avid streamer, come check it out! www.twitch.tv/palestitch

Lead Developer / Designer Gondorian's Avatar
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Mann View Post
    I think we are talking about two different things here then.

There's the bug where you start the match and it says "waiting for opponent/players" forever and you try to leave and it tells you that you are already in a match.

There's the feature where when you win and match and your opponent has disconnected then it is waiting for their client to confirm that you won (an anti-hack measure) and there is a 5 minute time-out on that.

Which are you talking about?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Gondorian View Post
    I think we are talking about two different things here then.

There's the bug where you start the match and it says "waiting for opponent/players" forever and you try to leave and it tells you that you are already in a match.

There's the feature where when you win and match and your opponent has disconnected then it is waiting for their client to confirm that you won (an anti-hack measure) and there is a 5 minute time-out on that.

Which are you talking about?
    I was just stating that people are replying to both of those issues in your poll...and I'm not even sure which one your poll was referring to. The one that annoys me enough to not play until it's fixed is the 2nd one you stated...but there is no 5 min timeout most of the time and the opponent didn't "disconnect"...they quit...I've waited over an hour multiple times and end up with no choice but to abandon and take the loss. If this is not a bug, but is some sort of anti-hack feature that is also allowing people to quit rudely and cause the clear winner to freeze and take the loss then at least I know it's never going to be fixed (which I can't accept) and I will never be playing again.
    Avenger of Valhalla
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Now available on android, go to update applications