Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Lightbulb Attachment Jericho/Zhanna - Help!

Hello folks, I am playing this game from 2 weeks and I am totally hooked now. I am trying a lot of different decks and most of them are giving me good results. But 2 days ago, I got an idea of building a new Jericho deck that would focus on attachments. Initially, my idea was to build a deck with 10-12 with a bunch of attachments. I played few games but couldn't get the deck to work accordingly so I made few changes but still failed to get good results. So, I switched to Zhanna with the same cards due to her healing ability but the result was the same. I just can't get the things to work according to my imagination lol. So, I created a forum account to get some help to make this deck viable if possible. I was on a 0-13 losing streak with this deck btw .

Here is the decklist:

Jericho/Zhanna

Allies:
    4x Radiant Wisp
    3x Mystic of the Vale
    4x Knight of the Golden Dawn

Attachments:
    2x Sacred Fire Walker
    2x Holy Shield
    3x Divine Connection
    2x Blessed Protection
    2x Treasured Heirloom
    2x A Legend Rise
    2x Assumed Command

Abilities:
    4x Tidal Wave
    4x Focused Prayer
    2x Holy Shield

Items/artifacts:
    4x Wizent's Staff
    3x Incense of Atonement

I think this deck could be pretty decent if I can make things work the way I want them to but it never works that way. My main focus is to build up the deck around Radiant wisps as it have a pretty good ability to get the buff with the attachments as well as its ability to send the attachments to the hand when destroyed. Incense of Atonement imo is quite good and can help in beating average even mage decks if I can get my strategy to work. I want to keep the deck size as small as I could to get the required cards as long as possible because of the lack of drawing cards. I tried adding bazaar but the result was bizarre as it was helping my opponents more than me. I also thought about adding Celestial Armor but I am not so sure if it can work because of the deck size.
    I am still yet to beat someone with this deck. Yes, I have only tasted shameful defeats with this deck. So, if there is anything that can done with this deck to work, please share your ideas here. I'll be thankful to you.
    Last edited by Cute Death; 04-08-2014 at 01:16 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Welcome to the forums!

There have been a few attempts to build attachment Priests but none have been top tier yet. Still, I think it can be playable if you add Haste in so you can get some immediate value out of your attachments.

For starters, I'd play Kris, FFM, and King's Pride over Wisp, Mystic and Incense.

I'd play also play a mix of TO and Lizzie over WS to give me more bodies to attach attachments too.

Good luck!
    FDL TV!

Channel | Thread | Twitter
    Deck Techs, Game Commentary, Replay Analysis and more!

FDL Tips: The Metagame, Balance and You || Empty Hands
    LL Decklists: Serena || Elementalis

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Fou DeLile View Post
    Welcome to the forums!

There have been a few attempts to build attachment Priests but none have been top tier yet. Still, I think it can be playable if you add Haste in so you can get some immediate value out of your attachments.

For starters, I'd play Kris, FFM, and King's Pride over Wisp, Mystic and Incense.

I'd play also play a mix of TO and Lizzie over WS to give me more bodies to attach attachments too.

Good luck!
    Thanks a lot for the tips. I'll make the changes and see if I can make it work this time. By Lizzie, do u mean Elizabeth?
    Last edited by Cute Death; 04-08-2014 at 02:20 PM.