Close

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 1.25 b4

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

1.25 b4

The latest development version has been updated on the test server. Unless any major screwups are found, this will be the version going live as v1.25 very soon. Thanks to everyone for all the suggestions and reporting bugs!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Hurray!!!
    "When I get sad I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead. True story!"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    A1: Evolution in Theory

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    i just played a few Games against the AI with Amber Rain and the Computer isnt attacking me with his creatures... ?

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Nice!!!! Thanks a lot, Kyle!

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    If you are level 3 or below the AI player intentionally goes very easy on you...

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

BUG Rabid Bite & shadow energy double update

Still happening:
    Boris shadow energy goes from 4 to 6 in a single turn, then from 6 to 8 the next turn. Cause appears to be rabid bite in effect (and killing ally)

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

BUG HP decrementing too much?

Boris has empty deck and Blood Frenzy in effect. HP drops from 28 to 25 at start of turn. Next turn, with Blood Frenzy and 1 Bazaar, HP drops from 25 to 21. Where's the extra 1 coming from?

Edit: my bad. Forget this one.
    Last edited by bob21218; 04-13-2011 at 01:41 PM.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by bob21218 View Post
    Boris has empty deck and Blood Frenzy in effect. HP drops from 28 to 25 at start of turn. Next turn, with Blood Frenzy and 1 Bazaar, HP drops from 25 to 21. Where's the extra 1 coming from?
    When a player is decked and it's their draw; they lose 1 hp for each card they can't draw.

If it's the opposing player's turn; the player who is decked loses 1hp for each card they can't draw. I.E. You play Bad Santa, they lose 3hp
    Last edited by Sliptie; 04-13-2011 at 01:20 PM. Reason: misinformation

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bob21218 View Post
    Still happening:
    Boris shadow energy goes from 4 to 6 in a single turn, then from 6 to 8 the next turn. Cause appears to be rabid bite in effect (and killing ally)
    Hope Kyle can fix this before submission to apple.
    Guild: Marksmen
    "We are Hunters, and you are our prey.. Fear not the allies you can see. Fear only the arrow that will pierce through your hero.."

Check out my Videos post. I will be updating it once in a while. Bump it if you watched ^^.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Sliptie View Post
    When a player is decked and it's their draw; they lose 1 hp for not having any cards and -1 hp for each card they can't draw.
    I guess I'm having a senior moment, but I thought it worked differently in the past. The rules say:

If you do not have any cards in your deck when you are required to draw, then your Hero will take 1 damage. This can mean multiple damage from special cards like Bazaar or Bad Santa, if your hand size is less than the maximum.
    It doesn't seem to say that you will take at least 2 damage (one for having no cards plus one for the card you failed to draw).

Furthermore...
    I've long wondered if the game was behaving correctly when the deck was empty, the hand had 6 cards and multiple draw modifiers were in effect: is the loss 1 or multiple?