Lightbulb Zaly Zap

Hero(1):
    Zaladar

Allies (13):
    Death Mage Thaddeus *3
    3cc - Cheap little ping ally.
    1cc - Possibly boosted cheap ally.
    2cc - Durable cheap ally.
    2cc - Nice heap ally that might get boosted and have a lowered cc.

Abilities (23):
    Soul Reaper *2
    3cc - Massive health recovery.
    5cc - First time in ages I made a deck that uses four of these instead of three.
    Shadow Font *4
    4cc - Basically more Lightning Strikes.
    2cc - Draw.
    2cc - Burst draw.
    5cc - Mostly here to counter Spelleater Bands.
    4cc - More Lightning Stikes with the bonus of shutting down opponents ability.

Items: (4):
    Shadowvein *4
    6cc - Shadow energy renewal, which means more Lightning Strikes.

Total: 41 cards

Alright, so this is something that I've been playing with lately after killing my rating with an experimental Banebow deck. I have no idea how viable this is as a competitive deck as it's new and my rating is really low from my Banebow madness.

There isn't much to say about playing this deck. Basically the same as a mage rush that finishes with abilities.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Alright so I've been tinkering with this build. and now the list is:

Ironhide Karash +1
    Mind Control -1 (crazy I know, though I almost always end up running 3 in my elemental decks)
    Breastplate of Vitality +2 (nice little boost to your cheap allies giving them a bit longer presence)
    Shadowvein -1 (3 is enough just don't sac them)

I've found myself stuck around the 250-ish range for awhile. So yeah, it's not my strongest deck, but I am loving thwarting people with interference, loving it. This build shames Nishaven and Loest ... Timing when you cast interference against the heroes with abilities that cost 3 se can be obnoxious so just a heads up on that.

As I said before it plays like a mage rush that follows up with a endless stream of lightning strikes. Don't be afraid to let your weenies die, they are there for early game pressure and to be used to fuel your soul reaper, the more you have in the graveyard the better)

I know some of you might argue that Antimatter + Infinity Core might be better in this deck, but IMO wasting 3 cc to get a card and the 2 cc to return a buddy back to your deck with the bonus of healing 2 health is a little slow and doesn't mesh with resources that would be better spent on more lightning strikes.