Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

can't login on pc

so i've created an account, you can see i'm logged in here, but if i try to log in on the pc client, it says wrong password.

so, what's wrong here???

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    this is ridiculous, i've read something about the website account NOT working on the client, LOL, so i've changed my email on this account, tried the other email on the client, still says "wrong password".

can't understand this logic.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    guess that the game still sees the web account as the old email, i've tried the email that is now set at web account and it worked.

this is definitely not new user friendly, never seen anything like this.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Game and forums don't use same log in details. You need to use the one when you first logged in the game. If you forgot password you used first time maybe you should contact support.
    Retired Card Game Designer

“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments.
    The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine”
    ― Nikola Tesla

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    i had NEVER logged in the game, created an account here, tried to log in on client, error, the rest is already explained.
    to me, that makes no sense, and isn't explained anywhere, like i said, many users might just give up and stay away from the game.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Only possible reason for that is that email was already used before for registration or you entered wrong pass. Registration for this game is as simple as it gets.
    Retired Card Game Designer

“Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments.
    The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine”
    ― Nikola Tesla

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Veles View Post
    Only possible reason for that is that email was already used before for registration or you entered wrong pass. Registration for this game is as simple as it gets.
    found the problem, i had an old use on the web client, i thought i remembered the game, now i know why.

i was my fault, but i still think you should give more info about forum/client accounts being different.