Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

The Wulven Sneak Attack / Complainers Go Away!

Although some are choosing to primarily complain right now and by doing so are effectively undermining / working to destroy the game they supposedly love, I'm going to throw out my guess on what we'll likely see next (let's use the word next instead of soon for now :-))

The Wulven Sneak Attack is coming! It is virtually impossible that no work has been being done since the last update so I propose that many of you all are going to be surprised by the next beta update that's coming to the live server. What you'll see... Many new pics, a few balance changes, and possibly a new feature or two. Kyle has a history of doing this in the past ( getting hush hush when something is coming soon). So doubters and complainers beware! Your time is at hand! Instead of working to destroy the game you say you love so much, take a patience pill and be friendly and positive on the forums so all those new players constantly trickling in feel at home and want to stay around for a while. And if by some odd chance the update isn't a sneak attack be nice/ positive anyway. Complaining just makes people bitter and sucks the joy out of life anyway.

And Kyle, thank you for all you have done/ are doing to help create an awesome game! Love your family, keep everything in perspective and in time everything in life has a tendency to work itself out.
    Love always looks for the best, never looks back, and keeps going until the end. Love is not self seeking. Love doesn't keep track of others wrongs. Love is patient and kind; isn't proud or rude; not easily angered; does not delight in evil; always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. All who learn from the Father come to ___.

Love rejoices in the truth.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    say no mas. even though i always threaten to leave, i cant. i love the game too much.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Right on my friend
    A1 LudWig72

Master of WigFu and a Proud Graduate of Kiptergarten

Visit our recruitment thread: http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....uitment-thread

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    haha, agree with Bazzel, we may complain, but it's just because we love the game and want more more more.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Very good points.

We are the forum. We are the game.

Instead of creating a new thread to say "it's dead around here", why not ask ourselves what we can do to liven things up?

Post a deck. Tell about an epic comeback. Reminisce about the good/bad old days. Link to something on DeviantArt.

Write something if you enjoy writing. Create a new meme. Tell a joke. Start a game thread in General Chat.

There are things to think about and share and do, and you may have good feedback for others.

Valid criticism can be quite useful to the advancement of this game. Reporting problems is absolutely necessary if they are to be resolved.

There is no need to b!tch, moan, or complain all the time.

I wonder which bonus, feature, or fundamental change will be next?
    Least active member of: ETC (Ended There by Chance)
    Account for Gondorian to transfer Shadow Crystals to: m0ghedian

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I got faith
    It's still only been "a few days"

Anyway, everyone seems to be upset about there not being much new with the game, so I was thinking about how to make it a little more exciting. I feel like we shouldn't all just be waiting for the next new expansion so that we can wear it out and wait for the next one.

I really think some sort of league system is what Wulven needs to incorporate. That and more open style tournaments. If a good league/tournament system was created that could be signed up for in game and was open to everyone (say different tournies have different entry ratings you must achieve to be eligible or something, etc, you get the idea), that would create the excitement. Just clicking the quick match button isn't enough, and the rating system - while good at getting you similarly skilled opponents - isn't a good way to create excitement and all that.
    Just some thoughts.
    I'd vote heavily for a league system with each league having a 2x/yr tourney that is an open signup. Winners of those tourneys or people getting to certain points in them could then quali for the WC.
    Last edited by Wyell125; 04-04-2014 at 03:07 PM.
    White Wolf of Rivia
    Warrior of the Blue Pheonix
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I know i should be mor3 positive atm....usually i am. I will practice what i preached to shadowmann...if i cant say anything positive i wont say anything at all...but i will speak my mind when it comes to this game. As a dedicated player for almost 2 years, i feel ive earned a voice.
    IGN A1 WrathOfCroft

The Unique Never Assimilate

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Iam not a SE hater, ive defensed it so many time. I do love this game.
    But somehow I feel some criticism do have some good impact to speed up delivery process.

Iam new at SE (about 1 year) but Ive seen some update was delivered right after some very sharp criticism posted.
    INDO Language Sub-Forum

[SF]Solo Nish/Loest
    Ythan Redthorn, Rush of the Twilight Deck
    Zaladar, Alpha Strike Deck
    Bloodfang, Howl of the Pack Deck

Eyes of the Phoenix
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn

IGN: BP Dragon
    Favorite SE activity: Meltdown & Deck-Building
    Favorite Card: Anklebreaker
    Favorite Hero: Majiya

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by True Life View Post
    Although some are choosing to primarily complain right now and by doing so are effectively undermining / working to destroy the game they supposedly love, I'm going to throw out my guess on what we'll likely see next (let's use the word next instead of soon for now :-))

The Wulven Sneak Attack is coming! It is virtually impossible that no work has been being done since the last update so I propose that many of you all are going to be surprised by the next beta update that's coming to the live server. What you'll see... Many new pics, a few balance changes, and possibly a new feature or two. Kyle has a history of doing this in the past ( getting hush hush when something is coming soon). So doubters and complainers beware! Your time is at hand! Instead of working to destroy the game you say you love so much, take a patience pill and be friendly and positive on the forums so all those new players constantly trickling in feel at home and want to stay around for a while. And if by some odd chance the update isn't a sneak attack be nice/ positive anyway. Complaining just makes people bitter and sucks the joy out of life anyway.

And Kyle, thank you for all you have done/ are doing to help create an awesome game! Love your family, keep everything in perspective and in time everything in life has a tendency to work itself out.
    Very well spoken. You also bring to light something I haven't thought of before, but is an insanely valid point. New Players come to this forum all the time to learn about the game, its what I did and its what I tell new players to do. If they come here and all they see is complaining, you are likely to scare them off and then there goes some fresh blood that could of brought a lot to the game. Things will take time, when they try to give a time estimate and are wrong, they get flamed for it, it they decide not to give a time because they don't want to be flamed, they get flamed for it. All these complaints do is make Wulven look bad, which is not what we want if we want to attract, and more importantly, hold onto new players.

I can see that some complaining can be used as an attempt to light a fire and get things going, and I understand that, but the snide comments about "Wulven Time" and "Soon TM" I seriously doubt do anything positive. If you must complain, please do it in a positive, constructive way, so that it is actually helpful and not just another shot at Wulven.
    Last edited by ShadowRyou; 04-04-2014 at 03:37 PM.
    Currently a finalist in the WULVEN APPRENTICE and will happily take any support I can get from you guys

PFG Member

Shadow Era Champion for Orlando/Sanford Florida!