Close

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won

Can't Add "A Legend Rises" inside Lance Deck

I can't add ALR inside my Lance deck. Only by clicking "Show Unusable" I can see the ALR.

I have attached an image...as you can see, the ALR is greyed and does not have the "Add" word underneath.

Screen Shot 2014-03-31 at 7.11.53 PM.jpg
    Psalm 91:7 A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you.

Zhou - Servant of the Eternal Saviour
    Warrior of the Blue Phoenix
    Greatness, Reborn.

IGN | BP Zhou | Information on my Guild | Group | SE Players of Malaysia | Tournaments | BP Popup #37

BP Hispanic | Link a la rama hispana de BP
    SE Achievements | Full List
    Articles/Guides | FAQs for New Players and Forum Goers

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Clearly. U have an issue here. I suggest u reset your account. However, all the gold and ur cards will be erased. =P
    "Try and try until you die...or succeed...whichever comes first"

Jo3yb0i - Knight of Dark and Light
    Greatness, Reborn

Drawing Power - A Brief Analysis of Draw Cards

My PM | <(^.^)> | Helpful Links | <(^.^)> | IRC | <(^.^)> | IRC + Game | <(^.^)> | SE DeckBuilder

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I couldn't add Consuming Fear in my Gravebone deck!

AND http://www.shadowera.com/showthread....my-saved-decks not related to this problem but is another issue that i'm facing
    IGN: TJ Scout
    Telegram: @shubham1309

"Scout is a hacker we should report him" - SK Trinolcour

Team Juggernauts Recruitment Thread

Link to TJ forum
    IRC

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I just noticed the same issue with Serena.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Paging for Help...
    Psalm 91:7 A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you.

Greatness, Reborn.

IGN | BP Zhou | Information on my Guild | Group | SE Players of Malaysia | Tournaments | BP Popup #37

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I didn't see this thread this morning. I'll look into the issue. This could be linked to the other deck building issues I've seen posted around here lately.

For the record, is there anyone who currently has ALR in their lance deck (on the latest version)? I'd like to know if the game considers it an illegal deck or not. I would try but... I can't add it either.

Also if you guys find any other cards like this please speak up and let me know.

@Daddy is Here: I looked at my Gravebone and I could add consuming fear. Is there anything you've noticed as to why you may not be able to add them?

REMOVED EDITS FOR CLARITY:

NEW EDIT: Okay so I guess this is a new problem created by the Anthology decks. It seems if you have x4 of any CotC card in your deck, you cannot add the DP card that has the same card number. For example, Nightshade shares the same card number (110 I believe) so if you looked at that lance deck of yours and took out a nightshade, you'll be able to add in ALR. It doesn't seem to work in the reverse however (as in ALR doesn't prevent Nightshade). I kept thinking it was the Anthologies cards only but the more I tried the more I realized that this seems to effect pretty much every card.

As a "work around" if you encounter this issue, check the card number and see what card from CotC it matches and then remove one from the deck and place in your DP card and then go back and add in the CotC card (or put the DP card in the deck first, which ever).
    Last edited by Demnchi; 04-01-2014 at 06:13 AM.
    Was the Leader of Acolytes of A1

A1's Dimensional Eyes in the Sky
    A1 Alliance: Evolution in Theory
    PFG3 Leader

Was Shadow Era Community Manager

Sota, The Switch Axe Monster Hunter

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
    "Humans fight to secure peace as they envision it. The trouble is, everyone's vision is different." - Ringabel

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I also have experienced not being able to add nocturnal advantage in my moonstalker deck. It will not even be available if I use the filter option for abilities.
    Weaver of the Sun
    Greatness, Reborn

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    I had the same problem with adding ALR with my lance deck as well. Shows the card as useable just can't add it.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Mine seem to work again. Not sure what caused the issue and what I did to solve it. It might just happen again someday. Basically I just restarted the client.

Greatness, Reborn.

Tournaments Joined
    Tournaments Won
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhou86 View Post
    Mine seem to work again. Not sure what caused the issue and what I did to solve it. It might just happen again someday. Basically I just restarted the client.
    I'm not sure what caused it to happen either, but I did explain in the above post in the edit what's going on. I've reported those findings so hopefully the bug can be fixed sooner rather than later.
    Was the Leader of Acolytes of A1

A1's Dimensional Eyes in the Sky
    A1 Alliance: Evolution in Theory
    PFG3 Leader

Was Shadow Era Community Manager

Sota, The Switch Axe Monster Hunter

"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all."
    "Humans fight to secure peace as they envision it. The trouble is, everyone's vision is different." - Ringabel